THE HOUSE REPUBLICANS FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT FOR MIDDLE CLASS CONSUMERS............

The Tea Party coalition within the House is getting closer to killing the Internet Sales Tax legislation that the Senate has proposed..............

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/29/on...ival-in-house/

We know where the Democratic controlled Senate is on this tax on the middle class; now Where Is Obama ??????????????

Enquiring minds want to know.............
Enquiring minds want to know............. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Perhaps a good starting point would be you learning how to spell "inquiring" prior to jumping off into more complicated matters.

Let us know when you're ready to proceed.
  • CJ7
  • 04-29-2013, 02:06 PM
Perhaps a good starting point would be you learning how to spell "inquiring" prior to jumping off into more complicated matters.

Let us know when you're ready to proceed. Originally Posted by bigtex

snick
StupidTex; that is a spin off from the very famous tag line of the National Enquirer....

"Enquiring Minds Want To Know.........."

Try to keep up StupidTX....I'd say the same to you as well CJ, but I always cut the kids who ride the short bus some slack !!!!!!!

Where Is Obama ?????????????? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
according to a Sandbox source ...he is always golfing.
Damn JCM, I should have thought of that !

Maybe when he gets back from his afternoon 18, Moochelle can remind hubby to check his in-box; he might have a heads up from Reid on this one !
  • CJ7
  • 04-29-2013, 02:45 PM
to think he ended the most devastating recession since the great depression from the golf course gives me a better opinion of the man
Well, Obama threw his support behind the bill...no surprise, another tax on middle class Americans..............
Ended the recession I think that statement speaks volumes about how irrelevant anything you say is.
  • CJ7
  • 04-29-2013, 03:19 PM
Ended the recession I think that statement speaks volumes about how irrelevant anything you say is. Originally Posted by redriverronin

opposed to your partisan irrelevant rants ?
StupidTex; that is a spin off from the very famous tag line of the National Enquirer....

"Enquiring Minds Want To Know.........."

Try to keep up StupidTX....I'd say the same to you as well CJ, but I always cut the kids who ride the short bus some slack !!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Whirlaway

You're the one quoting the National Enquirer and CJ rides the short bus? Amusing. I suppose we shouldn't be surprised since you seem to be operating under the illusion that Breitbart and NewsMax are legitimate news sources. Halfwit.
  • CJ7
  • 04-29-2013, 03:32 PM
[QUOTE=Whirlaway;1052764442]Damn JCM, I should have thought of that !

novel concept if not a lofty goal for you, thinking that is
CJ and StupidTx are dumb if they didn't know the famous NE tag line; and I suppose you didn't either....anyone who wasn't brain dead knew it.............it became a widely used pop culture catchphrase.................

Your the dummy for trying to make a federal case out of someone quoting the tag line.................

But hey, what difference does it make; I also quoted the NY Times, but you ignored that Obama scandal....................... ..

Feel free to comment on facts and substance and leave the clever posts to the more informed.........

You are a fucking loser Timmyboy; I can jerk your chain and predict your response....Now bark Timmydog, bark !
  • CJ7
  • 04-29-2013, 03:39 PM
CJ and StupidTx are dumb if they didn't know the famous NE tag line; and I suppose you didn't either....anyone who wasn't brain dead knew it.............it became a widely used pop culture catchphrase.................

Your the dummy for trying to make a federal case out of someone quoting the tag line.................

But hey, what difference does it make; I also quoted the NY Times, but you ignored that Obama scandal....................... ..

Feel free to comment on facts and substance and leave the clever posts to the more informed.........

You are a fucking loser Timmyboy; I can jerk your chain and predict your response.... Originally Posted by Whirlaway

truth be known, all you do is jerk chains
For every one of my posts; you Obamazombies go into overdrive with your insane responses..................... ........fourfold !

If you don't like being led around like a dog on a leash; don't read my posts !