New Pittsburgh MOD

Who should it be?
BluMax
seems like we all are in favor of anarchy
Poll doesn't show up on mobile site. Tell Pistol to fix that shit on the way out.
I voted for BSer, why, he is kind to turtles and Silver likes him. So you mofos want anarchy, well you got it.
  • BSer
  • 06-13-2014, 11:38 AM
I say put sexy Mariah's mother in charge, she wouldn't take any shit from you guys!
I say put sexy Mariah's mother in charge, she wouldn't take any shit from you guys! Originally Posted by BSer
Have you decided you are willing to serve or do I need to keep making a push for a Texan?
I thought we already had anarchy?
I thought we already had ann archy? Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
FTFY

We have already been through this Jinny. No females are allowed to be local modtards here at ECCIE. Maybe they can make an exception in her case for the following reasons.

• Lil Ann Archy has been in the hobby longer than any of us.
  • Us degenerates all know Lil Ann Archy very well.
  • Lil Ann Archy is on all the hooker boards. (although Bones keeps trying to delete her post on TOS)
  • Lil Ann Archy is a bitch but she is also a SOB.
  • Lil Ann Archy treats hobbiest and providers equally bad.
  • You can't win a fight with Lil Ann Archy.
  • Everyone loves Lil Ann Archy.
I do hope they reconsider because I think Miss Lil Ann Archy would be the perfect Pittsburgh modtard.
Now that DED is here, we need to add BSer to the mix, who wants to start the petition? We cant be letting the Upset Fuckers have more mods than us.
Now that DED is here, we need to add BSer to the mix, who wants to start the petition? We cant be letting the Upset Fuckers have more mods than us. Originally Posted by amishgangster
We've both got three modtards....
BUT....
Chica hangs out in Upset....
We win.
i just want to know when the mods plan on modding some of the written reviews? eh...
A true mod knows his true job is to do nothing, until something has to be done, then still yet do nothing. Is about right DH?
A true mod knows his true job is to do nothing, until something has to be done, then still yet do nothing. Originally Posted by amishgangster
words of wisdom. I'd vote for AG if he was on the list. The rest of the nominees are you don't want that riff raff