Rhodes Scholarship Candidate

http://triblive.com/news/westmorelan...#axzz38an7c23s

She threatens to burn down a cop's house over traffic tickets. When they take her in they see that she has 3 outstanding warrants.

To me she looks like a dude.
She threatens to burn down a cop's house over traffic tickets. When they take her in they see that she has 3 outstanding warrants.

To me she looks like a dude. Originally Posted by BluMax

NOt only is she one nasty looking skank, but she's now living it up on yours' and my dime at the county residents hall for the criminally inclined. Honestly, I don't know how cops put up with that shit rather than just to fucking take a batton and bash her fuckin head in. Someone threatens me or my family with a crack like that, I'd be sure to let them spit out a few bloody chicklets after the discussion. Doesn't it seem that you can say and do almost anything today, and although she has the consequences of living in the slam, it's not for really the threat, but that she didn't show up to her other court dates. WTF?!!
  • BSer
  • 07-26-2014, 04:28 PM
She's actually better looking than her pics
She's actually better looking than her pics Originally Posted by BSer
stated like a true White Knight
or
pimping her off as, as boy friend need help to pay her legal bills
  • BSer
  • 07-26-2014, 06:09 PM
Osd, it's called sarcasm
As Heidi said: "go gay early!"
Whats her Indys handle?
Does she have a 15 minute rate?
What about doubles?
  • Devo
  • 07-30-2014, 11:46 AM
NOt only is she one nasty looking skank, but she's now living it up on yours' and my dime at the county residents hall for the criminally inclined. Honestly, I don't know how cops put up with that shit rather than just to fucking take a batton and bash her fuckin head in. Someone threatens me or my family with a crack like that, I'd be sure to let them spit out a few bloody chicklets after the discussion. Doesn't it seem that you can say and do almost anything today, and although she has the consequences of living in the slam, it's not for really the threat, but that she didn't show up to her other court dates. WTF?!! Originally Posted by eyecu2

Wait till one of those cops is reading you your rights for attempting to get sex for money.

You'll have a change of heart about how good they are then......
  • cabot
  • 07-30-2014, 03:09 PM
She's actually better looking than her pics Originally Posted by BSer
Sweet. Is she CIM?