6 month Roll-Call.....

I know how the show go, so everyone wanted to know, how many have 6 months or moe (okay more.)

This site was a best kept secret for a while and now seems to be the perfect replacement for ****.

So to continue a one of a kind tradition. I had to do a Roll-Call. So if you have been a member for 6-month or more, please check-in.

So no one wants to continue (a faammiillly tradition... ... it's a country song I dance to. ) the tradition. I just thought since it seems to be so many members from ****, that we could see how many prepared for the storm after the first couple.

Participation is not required.....
(I for-got the data base keeps that info anyway.)

I have been here for almost 10 months. Wow can't belive that almost a year. Time flys when youre having fun with such wonderfull people.
The hottest re-modeled MILF would check-in .....
Congrats Tara
I'll make it my dutie to do a one year roll call in April. (With my April announcements.)
Keep up the great work!

Oh, and I just checked "The Official Black Barbie" in via telephone.
She is head our way with updates.
In the mean time here is a link to the updated Miss Sexy Hollywood site.
http://officialblackbarbie.com/
I think you may have problems getting responses because not many people were around 6 months ago. Looking at the role book, it seems everyone showed up in the last 3-4 months, me included.
I am 12 days behind Tara and love Tara's behind. As far as TheOfficialBlackBarbie goes, there is nothing updated about her sight that I could see. Saw a recent review that said she appeared to be "with child". I guess that is why she dropped out of sight for so long.
<------------- Look over here thats when I joined
Makenzee if I look over there I'm not going to look at anything but that fine ass in your avatar.
4/4/09
Wow, I am close to Makenzee Ryder (at least in date of joining this site)!
  • T-Can
  • 02-14-2010, 03:03 PM
3/30/09 - joined because of the invite (I never get invited to anything but weddings and funerals so decided this was my lucky day, haha jk!)

CanDo01 here as well as on aspd - no need for a new start.
March of 2009 as well. Almost my one year anniversary ;-)
Kept the same handle. It was hard enough coming up with it, no way I"m creative enough to think of a second one!!
3-29-2009 for me. I will never forget the day.

We were sitting at the round table and King Arthur tossed the invite over to me. His words?

Lance, you need to sign up for this. Maybe it'll keep you away from Guinevere.

Have fun and play safe everyone.

SL
3-30-2009 for me to. Thanks to an invite!