Girl Crush

http://www.ryleesnow.com/portfolio.html#nogo

I want her soooooo bad. Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA
Would love to hear what you would do to her?
I know at the very least she would get a great massage.
I just want a watch
wow, we have similar taste! I love her thickness..perfect for me. Let's go for it
Perhaps we could pass the hat and take up a collection for Kayla to meet RyleeSnow. Although, we would all get to watch....

Rylee Snow's is coming to Dallas - Feb. 24th - 25th! Carpe diem!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From RyleeSnow's Ad:

Hello, my name is Rylee Snow,

I am a well-spoken, cultured, 24 year old, Dutch-Venezuelan beauty with a smile that brightens the room and a sense of humor to lighten any occasion. It is my pleasure to make your day brighter and induce a smile or two.

Please don't be fooled into thinking I am just another pretty face in a sea of beauties. For the gentleman who is not willing to settle for any port in the storm of life I am the refreshing oasis you've been searching the shores for. That luxury you've been wanting to indulge in... The discreet fantasy for the discerning gentleman who knows exactly whom he wants to enjoy spending time with, while knowing he wants nothing but the absolute finest, most titillating tête-à-tête within reach.
ACTIVITIES RYLEE SNOW ENJOYS IN PRIVATE: *

GREEK
I most certainly would enjoy "meating" the Model ......among other things I would enjoy with her ...........
I just want a watch Originally Posted by Indian33
Here ya go!

CPI ... lol
Watch out Kayla may be rubbing one off.
LOL...Looks like you'll have to take a number and get in line!
I would like to thank Kayla for putting this out there... Next time I'm in Dallas you should call me. We can go out for drinks and we can take a photo for the boys...

And to everyone else:

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all... you guys are making me blush in all different areas.

Is it still Nipply out in Dallas? It was pretty cold when I left.

Kisses,
Rylee
  • aka
  • 03-06-2010, 12:24 PM

чудно е тоа да се стави мед на мојот вреќа и нека го симнат од кучињата лижат Originally Posted by pyramider
Translation tool comes up with "it is strange to put honey on my bag and let it off dogs licking." WTF???
WOW.... looks like I missed out....
So motivating... So now need to print & put on fridge to loose the weight! WOW!!