Being the Meal---Is it Enough?

Here's one for the ladies.

When the Hobbyist requests a DATY session do you find that its enough for you? Yes, I'm sure that some men are better at it than others but the same can also be said about guy's getting blowjobs too. Still, even a half-ass BJ feels pretty good! Ldeis, does a DATY session usually end up with you needing more or is it enough?
  • jfred
  • 03-03-2010, 11:43 AM
...does a DATY session usually end up with you needing more or is it enough? Originally Posted by txcwby6
Did the gentleman pay his bill?
lol....
no so I'm left needing more.
Nope i need more, hell you can even skip the DATY. Lol
I would be satisfied if you could make me climax by DATY. If climax doesn't happen during DATY, please lend me the tool in your pants!
Hmmmmmm..that sounds like a good reason to leave you all frustrated and on the edge mikahranea. Although I enjoy feeling the woman cumming while I'm dining I suppose I could let that little devil (remember the one from Animal House?) convince me to be selfish and stop short of the girl's Big O if it's gonna get Dick (yes, that's his name!) some attention.
Wait, this isn't all about the gentleman's needs and satisfaction?

I've never had anyone request an all DATY session. DATY with BBBJCIM, yes, but never just dining at the Y. I suppose, given a choice, I'd be greedy and want it ALL, appetizer, main course with second helping, and don't forget dessert!
Thank..you Fancy. My point exactly! If I'm DATY I want to feel the woman orgasm from my efforts.
this was an aspd discussion a few months back and some providers actually offered discounted DATY only sessions. Don't remember who the providers were though.
I love DATY and giving the lady pleasure ....an orgasm for her is pleasing for me also .......also enjoy giving a her nice warm lotion massage along with the
DATY ......Hell I'm easy .....T
I DEFINITELY enjoy DATY during a session! And yes, it can wear me out for the rest of the day for sure!

Hopefully it will be late in the afternoon where I don't have to DO much the rest of the day or early where no one else is to be scheduled for massages so I can take a nap!

Yes, yes, yes!
I luv the DATY!

...and reminds me of an experience i had early in my hobby days. I had developed a fun friendship with an ATF provider and had a discussion about this same topic. So on a lark, she invited me over to her place for a DATY-only date and be the provider-for-a-night. I took her up on the challenge. When i arrived, she had her UTR friend with her and we managed to keep all activities DATY with big O's for the both of them. As I left, they presented me a 2 dollar bill as a gift. I still have mounted in my office; hopefully, a symbol of a performance well done!

No great moral to the story...or even a point. Just thought I'd share...a story about a good meal. ;-)
I would be satisfied if you could make me climax by DATY. If climax doesn't happen during DATY, please lend me the tool in your pants! Originally Posted by mikahranae

+1
Where does that leave us guys who can't part their hair with their tongue?

BTW, Fancy, love the green hi-heeled sneakers.
Now Randy, it isn't about size, right?