I think we need a list!!!!

I think we should compile a list of the providers that have NC/NS us!
The girls do this-I've heard-in GT or whatever, why cant WE?
Maybe each member could list those girls who have NC/NSed them. Men could then scroll down the list and see if the girl they want to schedule with WILL ACTUALLY GIVE ENOUGH OF A FUCK TO SHOW UP. If a certain girl is listed alot, well, we will be able to know who NOT to waste our time on! Anyone else down for this?? Heff
that's not a bad idea but we should also allow the providers to make the same list about clients that flake out too
*shaking my head*

"Take cover there go the storm!"

*shaking my head*
Is anyone stopping you from making a "list" in the Men's only area? That seems like the best place to put it!
I think we should compile a list of the providers that have NC/NS us!
The girls do this-I've heard-in GT or whatever, why cant WE?
Maybe each member could list those girls who have NC/NSed them. Men could then scroll down the list and see if the girl they want to schedule with WILL ACTUALLY GIVE ENOUGH OF A FUCK TO SHOW UP. If a certain girl is listed alot, well, we will be able to know who NOT to waste our time on! Anyone else down for this?? Heff Originally Posted by Mr. Heffner
Mr Hefner
There is no reason that I am aware of that this could not be done. I believe the men's lounge would be more appropriate than this forum. That would be more effective and much more peaceful.

dlc2003
I don't think that the girls need us to "allow" them to do the same. Mr. Hefner suggests that they already do in girl talk.

Torito
actually many NcNs's are posted in the review section so it's not like the practice isn't being reported on.You can probably find quite a list by doing a search in the review forum with the letters ncns and find results.

*shaking my head*

Take cover there go the damn storm! Be-care-ful out there.

*shaking my head*
nina... can you please stop 'shaking your head'? it's making me dizzy.

JPdM

OK... but that car is driving me .... rich right? lol
No actually it keeps making me look. STOP it!
Never mind
How would you be aware that as like many other things on this board that they are accurate and not a gent just being an a-hole cause a girl refused to visit with him? Im not saying that that is the case all the time but could be sometimes and i dont think that its fair to huet a young ladies reputation because of that.. If it is a true ncns then yes i agree
i think it's a stupid idea. but feel free to enter into a basically untenable project. all information is already available via reviews... just requires some time and research on the part of every hobbyist. but some here refuse to do their own research.

JPdM
well my comment wasn't in support of it. more of being sarcastic. i don't like the idea either. i have quickly understood that the providers on here don't sit by their computers and phone all day at your beckoning. they have their own lives whether it's another job, a child/children, school, etc. a lot of the times they have legitimate excuses as to why they couldn't make it. if they don't or they didn't even give you a courtesy call/email, then move on. it's frustrating to get a no-show/cancel, but there are so many other ladies that it's a waste of time to put together a list of no-shows.
It wouldn't do much for the peaceful harmony around here. Some thangs are just better left said and talked about in private.

In theory, it's sounds like a really good idea until someone disagrees as to the reason behind the NCNS. Then it would become an endless thread of "He said she said"
For a list like that to be meaningful for either the ladies or the gents, in my opinion anyway, that list would also need to show each time a lady/gent did show up on time, otherwise the list would show that the busier ladies/gents have a worse "habit" of NC/NS when in fact they're only guilty of being busier than others. Although I'm not in favor of such a list, for it to be meaningful, it would have to show Provider/Gentleman X had 10 appointments in the month of March and NC/NSed on one of those appointments. If Provider/Gentleman Y had 20 appointments in March and NC/NSed on one of their appointments, Provoder/Gentleman Y had twice as a good a NCNS rate. Now, who's going to volunteer to keep track of all this?

In other words, the busier and more popular providers may appear to have a higher NC/NS rate when indeed they do not.