Cockworshiping spinner

Hola ladies and gents,

I'll be in Austin in a few weeks for work and would love to meet up with a sexy little provider. Preferably someone that offers PSE and a very sloppy oral session. Anyone got recommendations?

I did try looking through the forums and reviews and couldn't find any Austin based.

(staff edit; ztonk)
Hola ladies and gents,

I'll be in Austin in a few weeks for work and would love to meet up with a sexy little provider. Preferably someone that offers PSE and a very sloppy oral session. Anyone got recommendations?

I did try looking through the forums and reviews and couldn't find any Austin based.

(staff edit; ztonk) Originally Posted by shakezulla69

Sad isn't it.
  • Toyz
  • 07-05-2016, 07:05 PM

(staff edit; ztonk) Originally Posted by shakezulla69
I blame it on the Texmex.
Such a sad state of affairs. I'll be watching this thread.
Sloppy oral-most def
Spinner-ooooo... So close... Shit, according to Austin guidelines I'm damn near BBW.. (And let's not forget old as fuuuuuuck)
Good luck on ur search.
Wish i could help you with that but im only on tour in austin right now & im not sure if i'll be back anytime soon. if you ever visit dallas i'll be more than happy to help you out
Well if Eryn is close to a BBW then I'm off the freaking charts BBW. LOL.
Spinners are out there; may i suggest looking through P411? I know some ladies who are spinners but do not advertise here on Eccie.
Well if Eryn is close to a BBW then I'm off the freaking charts BBW. LOL.
Spinners are out there; may i suggest looking through P411? I know some ladies who are spinners but do not advertise here on Eccie. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
E....what a sense of humor you have....too bad you don't see old farts......
Sloppy oral-most def
Spinner-ooooo... So close... Shit, according to Austin guidelines I'm damn near BBW.. (And let's not forget old as fuuuuuuck)
Good luck on ur search. Originally Posted by Eryn
Eryn, you're a BBW only if it stands for BOMB-ASS BOOTIED WOMAN! Seeing pics of that ass very much brightens up my day. Have a great day!
May I suggest
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=288378
Sk8erPrincess. Shes tall, not dainty, but thin and nice Man Mades. Shes a real PSE.

If you find someone better, let me know, I'm definitely interested.
May I suggest
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=288378
Sk8erPrincess. Shes tall, not dainty, but thin and nice Man Mades. Shes a real PSE.

If you find someone better, let me know, I'm definitely interested. Originally Posted by austin hydro
Thanks Hydro. She looks fun.
Sloppy oral-most def
Good luck on ur search. Originally Posted by Eryn
Eryn, you maybe what I'm looking for. I'll PM you once I figure out my schedule.