Canceling Baton Rouge

Sorry, too quiet for my blood, maybe in april
I was looking forward to seeing you.....
I know sweetheart, and I tried... So don't think I'm giving up
BR, you missed out on an awesome lady.
+1
Yeah, I had my hopes up too. Been waiting a longgggg time to tryout a Mina cardio...
Lmao, u have waited forever! U wanted Belinda and now Mina lol. So hurry the hell up and jump already!
Baton Rouge can be a strange place. In the fall, I hardly had anyone but tonight and tomorrow... it's pretty busy! You can never tell! So, guys... when Mina reschedules, sign up!!!! She is worth it!!

Smooch!

Lea
Doubles or triples again soon sweetie!
triples ?
Oh yes!
Lmao, u have waited forever! U wanted Belinda and now Mina lol. So hurry the hell up and jump already! Originally Posted by Mina Parker
Actually last time I was going to see you. Lea rode me and wore me out like a bcicycle seat in the Touir de France!
Doubles or triples again soon sweetie! Originally Posted by Mina Parker
triples ? Originally Posted by ilovedatass
Oh yes! Originally Posted by Mina Parker
Oh, dear god, YES!!! It was awesome... Calista, Mina and me! I think the guy is still in ICU!!!
Actually last time I was going to see you. Lea rode me and wore me out like a bcicycle seat in the Touir de France! Originally Posted by Wiley64
So, where you afraid to get back on the bicycle this time???? LOL

Smooch!

Lea
Wow, triples. A long held fantasy of mine. Not sure how I would handle it, but just the thought of being surrounded by beautiful soft flesh excites me.