Zone De Erotic

I thought I would stop by and pick up a few things. There is a massive commotion between a black guy and a trans who apparently works there. I was a bit uncomfortable as shit appeared as though it was about to go down. Then a SW and a guy who couldn't speak English were renting a room...when 5 minutes later she comes back telling everyone the guy wanted her to stay in there for an hour, when she said no way he got super pissed and left.

I was paying out when a black guy was trying to pick her up - zero funds, but was negotiationing with her for a ride to where she needed to go. You know the type - all flash no cash. Apparently that didnt workout so she asked me for a ride. I gave her a ride to some corner store. She was about a 4 on a 10 scale. Thick Mexican who wanted to be black real bad (speech). I dropped her off and hauled my ass home.

I have never been with a SW and she wasn't going to be my ice breaker, but damn that store is fucking insane.
funny.. and kind of creepy.
it can be a fun scene if you keep yourself on alert like you did... should have at least got you a bbbj for the effort
ha! what time of day was this .. i'm guessing around 3 AM Sunday ..?