Are there any providers that play a musical instrument?

Hey folks. I'm a guitar player and love playing on stage to a great rock crowd. Just wondering who else can play a musical instrument. If we can skip the skin flute jokes, let's find out what rocks our providers during their "off-work" playtime.
I'm sure most providers can play the sweet flute quite proficiently, and that's no joke.
Saxophone, piano and guitar. However, the saxophone is my stronghold.
There's a provider who pops in from time to time named McKayla. She plays guitar, but more notably has a standout blues voice.
, there's a couple down on Northwest Highway that play the rusty trombone pretty good
I would love to meet a provider who could teach guitar! That would be the best session. Let me know ladies!
Saxophone, piano and guitar. However, the saxophone is my stronghold. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I'm fascinated by your lips AB... I'll bet you have excellent aperture.

Scribe: Tenor sax, flute (metal A-holes... lol), cello, piano, guitar, and the latest is ukulele; and voice.
Well that's awesome Adrienne! Do you have any recordings online anywhere?
the BP Chick Cali whom I saw last Autumn sings, plays guitar and piano, and is in an "alternative" rock band..

Scribe: Tenor sax, flute (metal A-holes... lol), cello, piano, guitar, and the latest is ukulele; and voice. Originally Posted by Scribe
You used the word "aperture" and my heart is aflutter.

I can play the piano, viola, violin and oboe. I have a flute but I cannot really do anything with it (insert dirty joke here).

EW
I have known many who play the skin flute with great skill and passion.

Torito
Percussionist and vocalist here.
okay, since you asked..... Tambourine

Scribe: Tenor sax, flute (metal A-holes... lol), cello, piano, guitar, and the latest is ukulele; and voice. Originally Posted by Scribe
You used the word "aperture" and my heart is aflutter.

I can play the piano, viola, violin and oboe. I have a flute but I cannot really do anything with it (insert dirty joke here).

EW Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I'm pretty sure you mean embouchure.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embouchure