The Geography of Hobbying

I felt compelled to share this after yet another lady said "I'm ONLY 20 minutes away". Yeah. Many of us hobby during little tiny windows of opportunity for whatever reason. Mostly discretionary. "Only 20 minutes ", especially between Dallas and Ft Worth is a myth. Basic math and traffic almost invariably turn 20 minutes into an hour when you factor in both directions. And sometimes an hour is all we have.

(Public Service announcement for Tinman: Please put your location in your AD)

So please don't take offense when we aren't able to get past the "where do you play" inquiry. It isn't personal. It's geography. Or was that physics?

Carry on
yes, carry on and do as icansmile and TinMan direct.. put a general location in your ads.. it helps everybody.
And in your ISO's boys and girls. I'm available???
And for the reviewers, please note that 820 is a loop.

That means that the intersections below could be in either of two places:
820 and 377
820 and 30
820 and 35W
820 and 183.

It makes a difference.
As stated in some other thread . . .

The ones who need it won't read it. Lolz.

(Public Service announcement for Tinman: Please put your location in your AD)

Originally Posted by icansmile
I love you, man
I love the runaround when asking a provider for her general location and getting something vague. I'm not asking for your damn address, just a general location so I can guesstimate time. But nope, have to make it complicated.
Yeah I love when I ask location and get Northwest Hwy or LBJ that really narrows it down.
I love the runaround when asking a provider for her general location and getting something vague. I'm not asking for your damn address, just a general location so I can guesstimate time. But nope, have to make it complicated. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I've come to the conclusion that 90% of the ladies that are vague on that point haven't actually arranged an incall. They're waiting on setting that first appointment before they do so.
I can COMPLETELY relate to this thread. I drive in from East Texas. Its not unusual for me to leave 1.5 hours before an appointment. I been BURNED many times!! Those are the nights I "booty call" a regular and if that doesn't work you'll find me on ISO at 1am. I must admit, I have never failed my mission!
With that said, you have never heard/seen me complain.....I realize, as much as it sucks.....unfortunately, its the cost of doing business.
Thankfully, now that I've found you guys and I'm off BP completely, my frustration level is minimal.
which one cracks me up is "Mid Cities", this includes Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Southlake, Irving and Arlington. Thats a pretty big range.
Perhaps when it comes to locations providers could simply use the system I once had for giving directions to an ex girl friend. Start at the mall. We never clicked when I gave her directions until I figured out the secret. Start at the galactic mall and go north on star street.... LOL

When someone asks for location just give the closest mall or other large business. Your client can locate that on a map or plug that address in to the GPS for a travel time estimate. I would think no matter where in the metroplex one was setting up shop there should be something along those lines within 10 minutes or so.
I love the runaround when asking a provider for her general location and getting something vague. I'm not asking for your damn address, just a general location so I can guesstimate time. But nope, have to make it complicated. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Best one I ever got was "By the Airport"
And in your ISO's boys and girls. I'm available??? Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Yes, for the love of Jesus!
...(Public Service announcement for Tinman: Please put your location in your AD)

So please don't take offense when we aren't able to get past the "where do you play" inquiry. It isn't personal. It's geography. ... Originally Posted by icansmile
YES YES YES YES YES - Providers PLEASE put your general location (closest major cross-streets) in your ads as well as showcase!!!

And in your ISO's boys and girls. I'm available??? Originally Posted by Tsmokies
i've done so in my recent ISOs. good news the ones that replied where in that general area or said they would get a room in that general area.
less than good news - didnt get many replies :^(
- cant win for losing.

I love the runaround when asking a provider for her general location and getting something vague. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
and if she gives me a vague answer or something a long distance from where she really is, she is off my list!!

Yeah I love when I ask location and get Northwest Hwy or LBJ that really narrows it down. Originally Posted by koseylee
that's easy.
Northwest Hwy = NW Hwy & I-35.
LBJ = LBJ & DNT or LBJ & Central Expwy

and as posted by
...With that said, you have never heard/seen me complain.....I realize, as much as it sucks.....unfortunately, its the cost of doing business. Originally Posted by TrueCowboy
yep, we dont have to like their behavior, but we should accept that it's gonna happen if we play in this game/sub-culture more than a few weeks.
much like NCNS, lack of IOP, upsells, etc.
just dont reward that behavior, either by not visiting her or ...

and as posted by
The ones who need it won't read it. Lolz. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
so, guys, if a provider gives you a run around on her location, let her know that's why she's missing an opportunity for you to be a client.