Is there any honesty on this board anymore..

I hate complaining but look yes I answer ISO alot I'm looking for a lay like you. Guys if you see some replies you pick the one you want. If I get you to conversate with text messages all you have to say yes or no. I wasted an hour after giving up the damn address already. Guys you know how it feels too. And if you feel like you are not comfortable seeing me I do not try to talk you into anything you do not want to do. Please respect my time this all I ask is respect here. Also to be upfront thanks.
SP, I know exactly how you feel. I live way out of town, so when I build a schedule around a meetup, and the lady flakes, it really does ruin my day. Fortunately I work in town, so I can plan around that, but still, there are few thing worse than getting your hopes up to no end!
OverEasy
SP, that's why you take care of your regulars and hope for the best with the others. Sometimes it works out :-) and sometimes it don't :-(. Stuff happens
SP, that's why you take care of your regulars and hope for the best with the others. Sometimes it works out :-) and sometimes it don't :-(. Stuff happens Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I take excellent care of my regulars and everyone that is in my presence. I take this very serious because the hugs and thank you is rewarding to me.
Don't let a few tire kickers get you down, SP.
I hate complaining but look yes I answer ISO alot I'm looking for a lay like you. Guys if you see some replies you pick the one you want. If I get you to conversate with text messages all you have to say yes or no. I wasted an hour after giving up the damn address already. Guys you know how it feels too. And if you feel like you are not comfortable seeing me I do not try to talk you into anything you do not want to do. Please respect my time this all I ask is respect here. Also to be upfront thanks. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Try paying for this Hobby and you'll have a whole new perspective on this 'Honesty' question you pose!
Try paying for this Hobby and you'll have a whole new perspective on this 'Honesty' question you pose! Originally Posted by ManSlut
I do pay for the hobby. You forget hotel cost, time I spend away from my job and for other necessities that are important to have to have this little luxury for an hour or 2. Maybe not the way you guys do it.
Try paying for this Hobby and you'll have a whole new perspective on this 'Honesty' question you pose! Originally Posted by ManSlut
I do pay for the hobby. You forget hotel cost, time I spend away from my job and for other necessities that are important to have to have this little luxury for an hour or 2. Maybe not the way you guys do it. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
technically, there's providing services and there's consuming such services.

the provider has costs involved that get deducted from revenue. so, yeah, a provider "pays" for that but, if they are running a good business, there should be some profit left over. so, the provider is in the black.

a consumer pays for the services and has nothing left over. so, the consumer is in the red.
I honestly would like to see more taint photos.here on icky. How is that for honesty?
Is "conversate" a word?
Sigh, if you weren't all the way up in Adisson...
Is "conversate" a word? Originally Posted by Stanfeld
Is it more sad that you don't know if it's a word, or that you don't know how to go about finding out that it's a word?
I would look it up, but after a Nike ate my thesaurus, a Converse ate my dictionary.
Is it more sad that you don't know if it's a word, or that you don't know how to go about finding out that it's a word?
Ima guessing you didn't bother to look it up. It's not a standard word: it's a dialect word from AAVE.

PS I didn't have to look it up.
I feel you. I've only been a provider for a little over a year. But I soon learned how to discern and weed out time wasters. I'm down to text, chat on the phone, or even video chat with clients once they've completed screening and booked an appointment. But outside of that I don't have much space for incessant corresponding while a potential client holds it over my head whether or not they're going to actually book an appointment. Especially not talking explicitly, or even vaguely about possible future sexy times. There are other sex workers (cam performers, PSOs, etc.) that potential clients can pay per minute if that's what they're looking for.

And yes, these dudes seem to forget about all the expenses, monetary or not, that we pay to even do this work.

I do pay for the hobby. You forget hotel cost, time I spend away from my job and for other necessities that are important to have to have this little luxury for an hour or 2. Maybe not the way you guys do it. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum