Any suggestions for delayed ejaculation?

This is a question that I hope has some general interest to our members. I would appreciate any input and even gals that specialize in problems with "failure to launch" ie. "delayed ejaculation". I have had a few sessions where this was a problem. It is becoming more frequent.
I always kind of appreciated the fellows on here that did reviews where they
just did not reach goal. It helps knowing you are not the only one. It has become an issue about 15% of the time. sigh... This is not an erection issue, but a no pop issue. I am seeing a trend where the more methodical the session (such as amps) the more the issue . I know it helps to have the gal into the session as long as it seems real. I am sure condoms are some of the problem, but I had been able to finish oral if it was an issue. Now that is not a given.
I wonder if- too often, not often enough, older age, testosterone levels, physical
condition, mind set, vaginal tighness, the girls I pick , are the problem.
I know some of the gals I have seen will laugh because I had no problem
when I saw them and when it is going well I am extremely enthusiastic. I know to stay away from HJ finishes if possible and almost completely cut out masturbation except in session if needed to get any kind of pop. To answer the obvious solution. I am almost afraid to see the gals I have not had a problem with. I don't want to lose them as a go to.. I know ,a little silly.
Strat sooner
Babe you might not be into it or just exhausted. Get some rest and then make an appointment with a lady. Drink plenty of water and yes the hj can trigger you not getting your release also. Much love baby
where you been Bob.? you been pretty quiet.
I think occasional problems of this sort may come with age. Also possibly with extra weight and being out of shape (exercise wise), and perhaps low testosterone levels. At least that's my experience. I don't know if any of those apply to you.

Also, I had big problems with this a few years ago when on anti-depressants. Fortunately I got off of them after a while, but I think that is a known side effect of some prescription drugs.
You're not alone. i have this issue 100% of the time, still havent found a solution tho. i spent too much time trying to figure out the problem. Finally gave up on that and decided to just enjoy the time that i spend with the ladies. i know this doesn't help, just sayin.
I have found that the more passive I am, the harder it is to finish. I can get the greatest bj ever, but it isn't going to finish the job unless I get involved in a more active role.
If I still have trouble, I just imagine SP.
I'll trade my premature ejeculation for your delayed ejeculation.
Search under my name. SSRI antidepressants cause this. Low T will cause it. Better rubbers are available so you can feel more.
Some times a little time off helps as well. I go through phases myself and I find that if I hobby too much that the law of diminishing returns ( or in this case deposits) applies.
  • Caleb
  • 10-03-2015, 10:12 AM
You are not alone. I have had this occur with many of the best ladies around. Everything feels great, but no release. I don't have an answer except that it sucks to get old. I still really enjoy the time even if the ending isn't as triumphant. I've given up on trying to solve this and have just decided to enjoy the experience for what it is. Some days it's a full body release, and others it just isn't.
I have the same problem when I venture out for some strange, except Sexyjadd and her talents :-). That's why I'm pretty much a regular guy. My regulars know how to push all the right buttons for a fantastic finish.

So I would suggest, find some regs that know how to take care of your business

Go Rangers
Two minute solution: Caitie Mae
  • DSK
  • 10-03-2015, 11:48 AM
I'll trade my premature ejeculation for your delayed ejeculation. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Go for fat and ugly, and you will get the delay you seek.
You are not alone. I have had this occur with many of the best ladies around. Everything feels great, but no release. I don't have an answer except that it sucks to get old. I still really enjoy the time even if the ending isn't as triumphant. I've given up on trying to solve this and have just decided to enjoy the experience for what it is. Some days it's a full body release, and others it just isn't. Originally Posted by Caleb
Thanks, Caleb, for your perspective about enjoying the experience for what it is. I, too, have this issue and sometimes focus too much on the destination instead of enjoying the journey.