Lola Bunz - NCNS (Big Surprise - sarcasm)

I know she has a history of failing to meet appointments, but with the special she has running I took a gamble.

After confirming our appt time yesterday and agreeing we are set, she failed to respond to texts and pms to confirm session. Appt time has already come and gone with no response from provider.

http://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=136409
Well, at least she did not have you drive all the way to her supposed location and go radio silent on you like she did me a couple of years ago. Then claiming her phone battery died.

I have no idea why guys keep calling her! Her TCB skills leave a LOT to be desired.

Karma is a bitch and she will get hers, it is just a matter of time.
  • slap
  • 10-05-2015, 10:48 AM
I got lucky last time I saw her. Only had to wait 45 mins in the hotel parking lot...

Her TCB is horrible
Well, at least she did not have you drive all the way to her supposed location and go radio silent on you like she did me a couple of years ago. Then claiming her phone battery died.

I have no idea why guys keep calling her! Her TCB skills leave a LOT to be desired.

Karma is a bitch and she will get hers, it is just a matter of time. Originally Posted by davidfree986

Because she is young and attractive. Her phone will continue to ring as long as she is young and attractive and I'm sure she counts on that fact.

If her incall was close to me I'd schedule and if it didn't happen it wouldn't be a big deal. mmmmmm she does look good, I may have to give her a call.
Because she is young and attractive. Her phone will continue to ring as long as she is young and attractive and I'm sure she counts on that fact.

If her incall was close to me I'd schedule and if it didn't happen it wouldn't be a big deal. mmmmmm she does look good, I may have to give her a call. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Give her a call, set up a time and if she does not go radio silent on you after you arrive, maybe she will only make you wait in the parking lot for only 30 minutes past the appointment time or maybe more since it is not a big deal, doing her errands or getting ready, after all, she is just so darn young and pretty!

Her incall was not close to me, but I scheduled due to the fantastic reviews she had. Regardless of whether it is close or not, she still wasted my time as she did the OP of this thread, and needs to be noted on this site.
I know she has a history of failing to meet appointments, but with the special she has running I took a gamble.

After confirming our appt time yesterday and agreeing we are set, she failed to respond to texts and pms to confirm session. Appt time has already come and gone with no response from provider.

http://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=136409 Originally Posted by Lord Abbot
Setup the appointment on P411.
P411 is worth the money.