Calichic??

I saw calichic about a month ago has anyone seen her recently?
She is flaky now. She used to be a great provider but now recently she is ghosting clients, not responding or making excuses after excuses.
She is not reliable and should be branded on the avoid list. She is known as the ghost of Cali for a reason
Just wondering who else has seen her the last month because I’ve been having some strange symptoms after seeing her and was wondering if anyone else has had any issues after a BBBJ. If anyone has feel free to PM me, she claims she was tested 2 weeks before seeing me but I’m getting concerned.
This is where you hope it is just Covid, or Syphilis. Good Luck.
  • gbs13
  • 12-01-2020, 04:25 PM
Get tested ASAP
I am going tomorrow, wish I would’ve been fortunate enough to get ghosted also at this point.
I just got a text from her, she told me she is having major problems right now, doesn't give a f%&k about clients at this point and most likely moving. I would say this one now is officially off the list for anyone. And yes get tested asap! She mentioned her health is not the greatest and she wouldn't go into details. Its a shame, she used to be a great provider
Just letting everyone know I came back clean but I damn sure learned my lesson lol

Y’all be safe out there but this guy won’t be partaking in any activities anytime soon
At least until this weekend...