Lol first time getting hang up on....

I don't think any provider ever hang up on me after asking if I can schedule a 30min session... That was just rude as hell...
Anyone else got similar experience with KaitlynDior?
She is a cutie pie but let me ask did it really hurt your feelings that bad? If so you're in luck today because I have the perfect solution to help you through the doldrums. If you don't do as I say you'll only run into more bad luck. Now you sing the Verse and the Chorus (Adam Sandler) and I'll sing the Refrain (Nicholson). Are you ready?

Play your role Giggles:

• mr666
  • 07-12-2014, 07:07 AM
You should pm first, then call.
Her poor pre-session communications skills are well known
Kaitlyn where you at. This man deserves to know why you would suck and fuck my god woman
Lol i pmed her and she replied "call me".... I follow the standard procedures.
No it doesn't "hurt" my feelings per se but I expected better services for a 250/hr provider.
Lol i pmed her and she replied "call me".... I follow the standard procedures.
No it doesn't "hurt" my feelings per se but I expected better services for a 250/hr provider. Originally Posted by Forthegiggles

I was just trying to cheer you up chief.
Don't you worry... I will try NOT to blow a blood vessel over this! Rofl
Her pimp teaches business administration at Harvard.

Maybe we had a misunderstanding hun? Did you call me back before you wrote this thread? If not if you pm me your number or call me back I would most definitely love to make it up to you before I leave town monday. I'm sorry I'm not perfect 100% of the time but when im not im willing to make up for it
Her pimp teaches business administration at Harvard.

Originally Posted by Prime Time
You make Pimp accusations on every thread to any girl. Or that annoying fried chicken shit. Do us a favor and write some reviews with your spare time instead
Her poor pre-session communications skills are well known Originally Posted by BFCjosh
That was in the past. Give credit where its due hun my TCB skills have gotten better read my reviews (no disrespect intended)
I call bullshit on making up for it! Made several attempts to meet up with her and she bailed on me. No call back, no rescheduling, nothing !! Try your luck with someone else.
I called you back, you said Hi and hanged up again.... I messaged you on eccie and texted you after asking what's wrong. No reply.
I do not just randomly post negative experiences but sometime I just wanna see if there are other people experiencing the same treatment. (And apparently I got several PM's about it)
I call bullshit on making up for it! Made several attempts to meet up with her and she bailed on me. No call back, no rescheduling, nothing !! Try your luck with someone else. Originally Posted by Fullsize10
you know why I refuse to see you.