UM FALSE

The review that is up about me by POOR is FALSE.

He is lying up and down. I saw him Thursday night he kept trying to haggle with me on my prices. I have all of the text messages. He got here a little after 8pm n was worried about not having his full HR I assured him he would get the full HR. He kept asking for all kinds of crazy things and I did them to suit him and then we even sat and talked for a while about our next appt. He saw me the first time that I was in Houston, this is the second go around. He did the review special for the HR my first time here, and never wrote me a review. This time around he wanted to only give me $100 for a "quickie" I told him that I do not offer that type of session. He finally came to terms with my prices and we agreed on a meeting time. Appt. took place at 8:30pm and he did not leave my room until 9:45pm. I gave him an extra 15min. and we even talked about setting up another appt. before I left town.

All I have to say.
Uh oh here we go..
Can you clarify what part is untrue please? Thanks
Yes please clarify, various elements around.
Um your pimp owes Poor $50 change! Also he should be careful whom he lays his hands on, he won't always scare the John.
Like I said... Those accusations are a lie. Obviously coming from a guy whose handle is POOR.. He tried to haggle me on prices and I wouldn't budge... That says a lot in itself. Plus the fact that he had already seen me and ripped ME off for $50. And idk anything about a Pimp... I travel alone or with a girlfriend. This is so childish.
Can you clarify what part is untrue please? Thanks Originally Posted by hardnfast

I don't know exactly what was said... Only what I could read on my provider review.

I do know that I am perfectly clean and safe... And that HIS hygiene was not up to par. We talked about him shaving and cleaning up before he saw me again. Guess I hurt his feelings. There is honestly no logical explanation to this but the simple fact that he is immature.
Yes please clarify, various elements around. DELETED ROS INFO Originally Posted by cardinal200911
DELETED ROS INFO Originally Posted by zero2010
You dumb shits just revealed ROS information.
He said, she said. Always hard to sort out. Best just to avoid them both.
I keep to myself and provide the best service possible that I can to my clients. All of my reviews will tell you that.
You dumb shits just revealed ROS information. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
They fucked it up.
You dumb shits just revealed ROS information. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
No actually you did by pointing our what was bcd. Way to go douche
:facepalm:
  • Trey
  • 07-26-2014, 12:10 PM
No actually you did by pointing our what was bcd. Way to go douche Originally Posted by zero2010
Huh? By pointing out your fuck up, it turns out to be his fault?
Way to shift the blame. Just man up to it and do do it anymore. Don't be a bitch.