NEW PICS - Comments on My New Lingerie Look? ---Suggestions for New Hair Style?

So I have an AHHHMAZING NEW FRIEND (SD) and his taste in Lingerie is much more sophisticated than the slutty stripper shit I have always worn in the past....I never knew the silky sensual feel of thigh highs and garters and the little details of matching lace and material....I LOVE to look in the mirror when he dresses me in his High End Lingerie .. so to complete this High Class new look I need some suggestions of what the heck to do with my hair...any thoughts on wigs? lol....seriously tho
Advertising for you or the photographer?
No wig but die your hair Brunette!!! Yum
.. so to complete this High Class new look... Originally Posted by brittneynashville
Never seen anything quite as classy as those pics in the OP...no...really. Fuck. Why are y'all laughing?
Advertising for you or the photographer? Originally Posted by torpedo69
Both.
I think a warmer blonde would look better. You have cool under skin tones. And maybe get rid of the weeds and that lady by the Whole Foods in the background.
A whore taking suggestions from other whores would be the equivalent of Coke asking Pepsi if they should go back to New Coke.
What did the lady behind you outside whole foods vote for? Oh, and on a serious note, I hate the whole lingerie get ups - doesn't matter if they are classy, slutty, or other. I just think they are rediculous. Show up in tight work out gear or an open men's shirt, or just a thin robe and now your talking.
Advertising for you or the photographer? Originally Posted by torpedo69
Or the SD?
  • M_A
  • 08-05-2014, 03:32 PM
I think a warmer blonde would look better. You have cool under skin tones. And maybe get rid of the weeds and that lady by the Whole Foods in the background. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Too funny. Seriously, though, does anyone have any intel on that Whole Foods lady?
I like slutty stripper shit ...........
Originally Posted by M_A