Nc/ns

Had a appt with Dylan candy at 9am called never called back nor did she answer any of my text
Sorry and thanks for the info.
Nice to know. Thanks for the info.
How was it a NCNS when you did not have a confirmation of an appointment?
How was it a NCNS when you did not have a confirmation of an appointment? Originally Posted by pyramider
I was wondering that too. You can request an appt but without confirmation it's just that, a rrequest.
How was it a NCNS when you did not have a confirmation of an appointment? Originally Posted by pyramider
How do you know it wasn't a confirmed appointment?
Had a appt with Dylan candy at 9am called never called back nor did she answer any of my text Originally Posted by dan_09
How do you know it wasn't a confirmed appointment? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Oh, I don't know but I did use my reading comprehension skills. It doesn't sound like he spoke to hher at all.

. A confirmation is usually the morning of an appointment especially if its at 9am. Did she give him the address? Did he talk to her that morning? If no, then when? Did he text her "on my way" and she responded affirmatively?

These are the questions that determine whether of not you have a confirmed appointment or not. Not excusing it at all, ncns sucks, but things happen and so do miscommunications.
OR...he talked to her and set up a confirmed appointment...then when the time came, he tried to call, and text, and she didn't answer...

Stop trying to read things the way you want to read them and refusing to see any other possibility...

If he chooses to explain further, you may turn out to be right, or you may turn out to be wrong. If he chooses not to, you have no idea if you're right or not...yet you're going to continue down your path blind...

Typical...
  • M_A
  • 08-06-2014, 09:27 PM
I don't really give a shit either way. As I'm sure he doesn't give a shit about my opinion.. That's just what I took from it.

BTW, internet sheriff, I wasn't the only one that took that assumption from his OP.. The way it was written was very ambiguous.
OR...he talked to her and set up a confirmed appointment...then when the time came, he tried to call, and text, and she didn't answer...

Stop trying to read things the way you want to read them and refusing to see any other possibility...

If he chooses to explain further, you may turn out to be right, or you may turn out to be wrong. If he chooses not to, you have no idea if you're right or not...yet you're going to continue down your path blind...

Typical... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I think it is about time for you to get laid again, ( you seem to get pissy every 6 months or so)

Ijs
BTW, internet sheriff, I wasn't the only one that took that assumption from his OP. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
You're just the one who came back for seconds...

I think it is about time for you to get laid again, ( you seem to get pissy every 6 months or so) Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
We all know why you commented...stop being a tryhard...you fail too much...