TS

A few years ago I was surprised when members started posting reviews of their sessions with various TS providers. On another board such reviews were placed in a special section since it was thought there would be a large outcry about such activity.

As time passed seeing a TS provider has become more accepted (my opinion) & lately the reviews hold nothing back, activities I thought would never be accepted by "the guys"! It makes me happy that most of us have accepted this new & different part of the hobby & not FLAMED them or caused a lot of drama.

While "the guys" have been acceptive, many times supportive & sometimes envious, some providers have not. I was declined an appointment today because I've seen TS in the past. It really shocked me that the persons I expected to not make a big deal of this, have refused to see someone because of their activity with another provider.

I NEVER would have crossed into this realm had it not been for my first TS I met while standing in line at a cash register. We became friends while she transitioned from femme to hot lady!! I felt like I birthed this lady into the hobby, I educated her, trained her on what to watch out for, helped her sign up for the review boards & recommended her for P411. Had she been a genetic woman I would have done anything to keep her as my own. I've never had a desire to be with another man, but this TS was not a freak, to me she was a real woman that just happened to have a dick. I've had many sessions with genetic providers, double digit OK's on P411, I think 36 reviews on a board that closed & while I met many ATF's, this TS went to the top of the list. She was not only my ATF ever, she became the same for many others here. To my dismay ( many of you) she has retired from the hobby to make a life with someone.

So I guess now that I've vented & got off track I feel better. Just absolutely shocked when I received the message. Had I been told I'm too old, or tall or skinny or whatever, I would have thought no problem we all have our likes/dislikes. Just another from of discrimination I guess.
  • Trey
  • 08-06-2014, 03:19 PM
Boo hoo. All you gotta do is make a new name you'll be fine. Don't review tranny dudes anymore and you're in. Of all the reasons for rejection this is the easiest to cover up with no big deal.
Why are you so shocked about that? Many women are turned off by bisexual men or believe that homosexual sex is riskier that heterosexual sex.
add info
Why are you so shocked about that? Many women are turned off by bisexual men or believe that homosexual sex is riskier that heterosexual sex. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Didn't think of it that way.

So if a woman is bisexual it's acceptable but not for a man? I've known many many providers that go FMF & MFM, so I guess that's why it didn't make sense.

I shouldn't have let this providers opinion bother me, since she NS on me years ago. Didn't want sex anyway, just wanted a decent rub by a pretty & nekkid (more than naked) gal.

Thanx for the input.

BTW I've had a couple of inquiries on who I'm referring to, it was TS Brooke.
Why are you so shocked about that? Many women are turned off by bisexual men or believe that homosexual sex is riskier that heterosexual sex. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

So if a woman is bisexual it's acceptable but not for a man?

...... Originally Posted by jbwill
Even with two women there aren't any dicks being stuck in the other's colon.

Honestly, the colon is a dangerous place....and a great receptor of germs. What goes in....stays in....and goes straight to the blood stream.
I was declined an appointment today because I've seen TS in the past. It really shocked me that the persons I expected to not make a big deal of this, have refused to see someone because of their activity with another provider.

I think 36 reviews on a board that closed & while I met many ATF's, this TS went to the top of the list. She was not only my ATF ever, she became the same for many others here. To my dismay ( many of you) she has retired from the hobby to make a life with someone.

So I guess now that I've vented & got off track I feel better. Just absolutely shocked when I received the message. Had I been told I'm too old, or tall or skinny or whatever, I would have thought no problem we all have our likes/dislikes. Just another from of discrimination I guess. Originally Posted by jbwill

Just wait till a make a parody version of this
Honestly, the colon is a dangerous place....and a great receptor of germs. What goes in....stays in....and goes straight to the blood stream. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
And who the fuck wants a prolapsed colon you could walk through after years of pounding and depositing?......

I've never had a desire to be with another man, but this TS was not a freak, to me she was a real woman that just happened to have a dick. Originally Posted by jbwill

I personally don't have a problem with it. Hell it can be hot depending on the people and situation. Just making you aware that's how some providers see it. Some are more vanilla than others (I, for one, am not).
Exactly!

And you guys always talk about GFE this and GFE that..

Well motherfucker,

That's a REAL girlfriend experience - getting hated on based on who she thinks you've been sticking your dick into.
Even with two women there aren't any dicks being stuck in the other's colon.

Honestly, the colon is a dangerous place....and a great receptor of germs. What goes in....stays in....and goes straight to the blood stream. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Sure but presumably, they would be using protection just as I would assume (or hope!) most hobbyists would when engaging in trips to Greece with a female provider.
Exactly!

And you guys always talk about GFE this and GFE that..

Well motherfucker,

That's a REAL girlfriend experience - getting hated on based on who she thinks you've been sticking your dick into. Originally Posted by wreckshop
LOL. Everyone has their preferences.
Some are more vanilla than others (I, for one, am not). Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I'm guessing LD's more chocolate than others.

Originally Posted by jbwill
I've never had a desire to be with another man, but this TS was not a freak, to me she was a real woman that just happened to have a dick.
LMAO!!!!!

How confused they be.........

For the reference, if it has a dick an a pair of nuts, it's a MAN!!

That's a penis?!