ADA vs health code, which wins out??

Over the past 3 years, i've seen several instances in the news, where someone with a 'disabled kid' (whether physical, or mental, such as him having autism), got asked to leave an establishment because bare feet/bottom or otherwise, on stuff other kids will be playing (or eating) on, violated health code rules.

But that does make me wonder.. By the law (from all i've read at least), businesses as per the ADA, must make 'All reasonable accommodations'. BUT does that mean they can ignore health code rules? OR do the health code rules, override the ADA's "accommodation' requirement?
Over the past 3 years, i've seen several instances in the news, where someone with a 'disabled kid' (whether physical, or mental, such as him having autism), got asked to leave an establishment because bare feet/bottom or otherwise, on stuff other kids will be playing (or eating) on, violated health code rules.

But that does make me wonder.. By the law (from all i've read at least), businesses as per the ADA, must make 'All reasonable accommodations'. BUT does that mean they can ignore health code rules? OR do the health code rules, override the ADA's "accommodation' requirement? Originally Posted by garhkal

don't know but Trump has said that he would try to undermine ADA in various ways.

But that does make me wonder.. By the law (from all i've read at least), businesses as per the ADA, must make 'All reasonable accommodations'. BUT does that mean they can ignore health code rules? OR do the health code rules, override the ADA's "accommodation' requirement? Originally Posted by garhkal
Health code will typically get priority. If someone is walking barefoot in a store, they can track in among other things possible cuts and legions which then becomes a health issue. Requesting a person or thst person's guardian/Power of Attorney to have x person wear their shoes isn't unreasonable.

However, I'm not a trained attorney nor haven't passed a bar exam.
Good question really is fed v states . States ( and city) set health codes, ADA is fed