Buzzfeed blows 4.1 mil. on Trump dossier hopes.

No wonder they're in serious financial trouble.
These Trump haters wasting some serious coin on....NOTHING!!
This is just...spending WAY too much on dashed dreams...couldn't have happend to a better bunchhttps://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...-dossier-claim
Ahhh. Our daily moment of redstate.com
Did you donate to the buzz for this good cause...it might be tax deductible.
  • oeb11
  • 03-19-2019, 09:51 AM
Let Buzz spend it's money on Don Quixote quests for political ammunition
Keeps money out of the hands of the DPST candidates.
a hacker? is that all? YR must be devastated they weren't looking for the "golden shower" egg.

Mueller has it, right!?!?!!

BAHHAHHAAA
Did you donate to the buzz for this good cause...it might be tax deductible. Originally Posted by bb1961
Please let me know where I can make a "deposit" for the Red State. Am I the only one who thinks its ironic that the new Republican praise The RED State. Is this tied in with Russian TV that General Flynn so proudly supported

Love You bb. The Olive Branch is here and waiting for you to take it
No wonder they're in serious financial trouble.
These Trump haters wasting some serious coin on....NOTHING!!
This is just...spending WAY too much on dashed dreams...couldn't have happend to a better bunchhttps://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...-dossier-claim Originally Posted by bb1961
Hillary spent $12 million on the Dossier. Didn’t help her much either.
a hacker? is that all? YR must be devastated they weren't looking for the "golden shower" egg.

Mueller has it, right!?!?!!

BAHHAHHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hillary spent $12 million of the DNC's money on the Dossier. Didn’t help her much either. Originally Posted by bambino

FTFY

Hillary spent $12 million on the Dossier. Didn’t help her much either. Originally Posted by bambino
The same person that gave her the answers at the debate on CNN ratted her out on Fox
FTFY

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Not really, the DNC was broke. Hillary brought in the money.
Sure seems to have struck a chord for DOTUS! He spent his weekend going BSC over it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH