Trump’s weekend meltdown.

More than 50 Tweets over the weekend.

Everything from telling FNC to bring back Pirro to complaining about SNL to smearing the late Sen John McCain.

What are the chances he’s losing his shit because he knows what Mueller’s got and, despite the misinformation his own people are circulating about the ongoing investigation, knows he and his family are up the creek.

Is it possible that his people are working so hard to frame the “facts” so Trump doesn’t have to face the truth until the last possible second?

In my opinion, unless one or both of the above are true, then DOTUS is certifiably nuts and medically unfit to serve.

If one or both are true, then he’ll be forced to leave by his own party.

Trump doesn’t do shit for no reason.
Next time yssup has more than a few posts in a day. Which regrettably is everyday. Lets all call it the yssup meltdown!

did you count them?

Everything from telling FNC to bring back Pirro to complaining about SNL to smearing the late Sen John McCain.

McCain is not a war hero. he was a POW.

What are the chances he’s losing his shit because he knows what Mueller’s got and, despite the misinformation his own people are circulating about the ongoing investigation, knows he and his family are up the creek.

None.

Is it possible that his people are working so hard to frame the “facts” so Trump doesn’t have to face the truth until the last possible second?

In my opinion, unless one or both of the above are true, then DOTUS is certifiably nuts and medically unfit to serve.

Nope.

Trump doesn’t do shit for no reason. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Trump doesn’t do shit for any of the reasons you claim.

Trump doesn’t do shit for no reason. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trump is just exercising his 1st Amendment Rights. You're the one having a Meltdown.
Trump sometimes resides in yssup's head!
Trump sometimes resides in yssup's head! Originally Posted by winn dixie
All the time.
I think he’s scared to death. He’s shitting bricks.

Not because he’s afraid of getting nailed for his failures of leadership. He doesn’t understand that and therefore doesn’t give a shit.

He understands gangster shit.

Why else would he spend all weekend working his thumbs?
I think he’s scared to death. He’s shitting bricks.

Not because he’s afraid of getting nailed for his failures of leadership. He doesn’t understand that and therefore doesn’t give a shit.

He understands gangster shit.

Why else would he spend all weekend working his thumbs? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why on earth would he be shitting bricks? He didn’t have to do this in the first place. His approval numbers are higher than Reagans, Clinton’s or Obama’s at this point in their administrations. He fucks with people like you because he can. BTW, the country is doing great.
You’re a laugh riot, bambino.

That he would “fuck with people like” me is what is so incredibly absurd.

His fat ass woulda pointed out in this forum months ago, for dumbfuckery.
^^^^^^^^^^^ More air waffles! bahahahahahahaha
His approval numbers are higher than Reagans, Clinton’s or Obama’s at this point in their administrations. Originally Posted by bambino
I think you're mistaken...

https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/...ald-trump.aspx
McCain is not a war hero. he was a POW. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Soldiers and sailors who survive capture and torture aren't heros?

I've always thought they were!

Why was it that D.J. Trump never served?
Trump is scared to death. You can see it in his eyes and hands, Nancy has rendered him ineffective to say the least, After she said NOOOOOOOOOOOOO to the wall and publicly backed him down, he has not been the same. When the allegations that he was gay surfaced I think that's the reason he walked away from Vietnam and Kim Jung Un. They went from writing love letters to a very public lovers spat. Things just haven't been the same. Even his once trusty rally's have taken a big thud. He only drew 6,500 people in El Paso, (EPFD stats) compared to Betos close to 8,000. That one had to hurt, I watched te```````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````1
Trump is scared to death. You can see it in his eyes and hands, Nancy has rendered him ineffective to say the least, After she said NOOOOOOOOOOOOO to the wall and publicly backed him down, he has not been the same. When the allegations that he was gay surfaced I think that's the reason he walked away from Vietnam and Kim Jung Un. They went from writing love letters to a very public lovers spat. Things just haven't been the same. Even his once trusty rally's have taken a big thud. He only drew 6,500 people in El Paso, (EPFD stats) compared to Betos close to 8,000. That one had to hurt, I watched te```````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````1 Originally Posted by themystic
Nancy did school Trump on the wall.