Bathroom Fresh check—-Hygiene Products at Date

• Lia88
  • 08-17-2019, 04:25 AM
If a Provider Provided Disposable Toothe Brushes, Toothe paste, Soap and Shower would you use them upon or after Arrival?

It’s Hot outside lol

I’m just asking. It is the Summer. I notice when I offer the Bathroom to freshen up people bypass it alot.

I know Some are just Mesmerized by the Booty lol

But Maybe it’s just me when I’ve been in a car for more than 10 minutes I like to freshen up before we Get to Relaxing together. I even freshen up one last time 10 minutes before my Date arrives.

It’s your decision how you want to smell afterwards. Whatever Floats your boat lol but I think people should at least do a Genital and breathe check when offered.

If I offer the bathroom it’s not to say you smell or your breath Smells, it’s for you to freshen ect...
The funniest thing I heard was someone saying they didn’t want to because it would shorten their time. 5minutes?? Lol at the minimum lol it’s not a Scam to steal time away from you lmbo

Anyway I offer Showers before and after if needed. So no need to worry About asking because I Do. You can even bring your own hygiene products/Towel ect if you want.
I also offer disposable Toothe brushes, soap, mouthwash and Toothe paste.

Just saying
Xx
Dudes, a quick shower to wash off your naughty bits will only enhance your experience. The last thing you want is a whiff of funk to ruin your time with a hot lady. I personally usually go give myself a quick cool rinse even after round 1. I shower before a meeting if possible, then when I get there, the. Sometimes round 1 and then before I leave. Cleanliness is godliness folks. Be as clean as the person you are spending time with.
I will sometimes give my date a bubblebath before play..complete w rubber duckies

I also have bathroom stocked w mouthwash and Irish spring bodywash..and a comb for the gents aftercare
I work outside, if i cant clean up before please and yes or atleast give me some baby wipes lol
Very classy to offer tooth brush, toothpaste and mouthwash before the session.
Only met a few providers who do it.

I use mouthwash right before the date and always take a shower at the in-call. And usually a shower afterwards as well.

What about showering together, ha?? Guys "hint" ya gotta go wash ya azz, and brush yo teeth right before get there. Mentos anyone?
  • Lia88
  • 08-17-2019, 04:34 PM
Thank Goodness everyone I’ve ever met smelled Fresh.
Bad odor is absolutely No Bueno.
Kills the Mood.
I know Some are just Mesmerized by the Booty lol

But Maybe it’s just me when I’ve been in a car for more than 10 minutes I like to freshen up before we Get to Relaxing together. I even freshen up one last time 10 minutes before my Date arrives. Originally Posted by Lia88

Don't go covering up those sexy pheromones with a bar of soap. Don't like feeling like I'm with a mannequin.
I like the Pre-Pasted toothbrushes Amazon has them
I would take advantage of the opportunity. I try to schedule so I can shower and head out to an appointment. If I have to drive a distance or kept waiting in the car an extended time, I prefer to shower or freshen up.
I offer products & towels, etc. It's amazing how many of you guys use the handtowel afterwards instead of the ones I've laid out for you. LOL. & trust I would much rather you did freshen up before cuz it's hot as Hades & it's hard to spend an hour with you holding my breath or breathing thru my mouth...