URL / Website: -
City: Edinburg
State: Texas
Address: Freddy/McColl
Activities: Bbbj, cim, fiv, massage, dt, dfk,
Hair Length and Color: Bruunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Petite, small boobs,, hair till shoulder, fair skinned, she was Caucasian Hispanic mox, tight bod
Recommendation: Yes
Nice... I can't find one like that here in Laredo that understand it's an occasional thing.
She okay with us contacting her. Asking because she does not answer.
This is why y'all can't have nice things, some yall are just straight up retards and will scare girls away by asking dumb shit, some yall send your nasty ass dick pics as the first message, like really? Jeez I'm surprised yall still get laid with shif
Tty opening lines. I look like a fat pig, and trust me I get my fair share io girls without paying.
2nd this...that's why I dont share unless its with dudes that have a good rep with my past girls. Most girls give a crap bout dick picks especially working girls that just want to get paid. Ive been asked for face pics, pics of me dressed up and other randoms like my hands (girls that liked to get spanked) ...never a dick pic. Be respectful to these new girls that pop up or the market is gonna stay dry down here.
Good words sir!
Exactly sir. Very well said. Be at least respectful to them. The market is small and you all don't help being rude ect. Prices are up because no one is working and chasing the few that do don't help. I see a couple on seeking but i don't share unless it's with my friends just for that reason.
She doesn't answer