URL / Website: Babydolls.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Shady trail and NW Hwy
Activities: Stripper slide, BBBJ, titty play, FIA, FIV, Greek
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde and styled with curls
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall babe with Double D fake boobs. Not athletic but not BBW... but a bit thicc
Recommendation: Yes
That's awesome!
Damn nice!
Nice indeed!

Nice indeed!

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Bamboo caught the scent.
You are about to get a ton of private messages.
You are about to get a ton of private messages. Originally Posted by Fourth and Goal
Definitely and all asking for the same information ...LOL her name!

I am curious about something. Why do posters not include the name of the stripper that they met, just the first initial. I'm not particularly a strip club guy, but is there some kind of rue here on ECCIE I do not know about with respect to stripper and strip clubs? Or just an unwritten rule. Either way, why no names?
Bamboo caught the scent. Originally Posted by ntxguy
I’m like a bloodhound. Must be why I enjoy fucking a chick’s ass in the K9 position. Woof woof!

Now excuse me please... Need to sniff this girl out.
I’m like a bloodhound. Must be why I enjoy fucking a chick’s ass in the K9 position. Woof woof!

Now excuse me please... Need to sniff this girl out. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/u...-in-bikini.jpg

Bamboo's on the case
Love it!
Definitely and all asking for the same information ...LOL her name!

I am curious about something. Why do posters not include the name of the stripper that they met, just the first initial. I'm not particularly a strip club guy, but is there some kind of rue here on ECCIE I do not know about with respect to stripper and strip clubs? Or just an unwritten rule. Either way, why no names? Originally Posted by Gandalf4301
We don't want to get the stripper to get fired for giving extras
She can deep throat balls super deep like a champ! Her and A** give the best big fake titty Russian in the club!
How much are those private rooms now? 3 roses?
She can deep throat balls super deep like a champ! Her and A** give the best big fake titty Russian in the club! Originally Posted by jdub_316
What the hell is fake titty Russian? Haha!