sugardaddy and more

Just read a posting by an Old Hobbist regarding being a sugardaddy. UTR_Guy_in_houston posted a weird reply about that. I know my friend found a girl on one of these sites and bacame her "sugardaddy", not out of desire, but out of mutual respect for each other. She had just started being a provider when they met and according to her, she hated it and the guys she was with. So she quit and became his sole provider. After a few weeks, they got along very well and actually liked each other. They have been together for almost 2 years, they travel together and do whatever they want. She also almost finished with her degree. That situation is working out very well. But, they are realists and understand they may find someone else. Watching them together is nice and proves if a guy diesn't mind (to much) what the girl has done and if she is actaully as nice as this girl is, being a sugardaddy can work. If I were that lucky, I too would be a sugardaddy to a lady like he found. I wonder how many providers would give this up if they found a nice guy who would be willing to do for her, what my friend is doing for his girl. Interesting
Are there any nice, very pretty, young, just starting out providers, looking for a fit, handsome, wealthy, sugardaddy?
Are there any nice, very pretty, young, just starting out providers, looking for a fit, handsome, wealthy, sugardaddy? Originally Posted by flyinghi
Sounds pretty interesting.
Just read a posting by an Old Hobbist regarding being a sugardaddy. UTR_Guy_in_houston posted a weird reply about that. I know my friend found a girl on one of these sites and bacame her "sugardaddy", not out of desire, but out of mutual respect for each other. She had just started being a provider when they met and according to her, she hated it and the guys she was with. So she quit and became his sole provider. After a few weeks, they got along very well and actually liked each other. They have been together for almost 2 years, they travel together and do whatever they want. She also almost finished with her degree. That situation is working out very well. But, they are realists and understand they may find someone else. Watching them together is nice and proves if a guy diesn't mind (to much) what the girl has done and if she is actaully as nice as this girl is, being a sugardaddy can work. If I were that lucky, I too would be a sugardaddy to a lady like he found. I wonder how many providers would give this up if they found a nice guy who would be willing to do for her, what my friend is doing for his girl. Interesting Originally Posted by flyinghi
what did I say that was weird?
To each it's own. That shit ain't for me! Once the money stops the loving stops. Good luck anyways.
Just wanted to see if any providers were looking for a sd. I know that several providers will find someone to take care of them, then when the money slows down, they're gone!
I wouldn't mind !! Ladies feel free to contact me pm plz
My uncle married a woman that is 20 years younger than him. He's an old bald mexican dude with lots of money and she's a hot tall blonde. She was going to college when they met and they eventually got married and had a son. Our whole family knows that she has cheated on him with younger guys and he knows it too, but he doesn't care. To this day he buys her whatever she wants and lets her do whatever she wants, but she takes good care of him and keeps him happy, plus she's a good mother to my cousin. Is my aunt a sugarbaby/hooker? I say yes.

My college sweetheart is a tall, beautiful, latina with huge natural boobs. We stopped dating a long time ago but we still remain the best of friends. She ended up marrying some guy who's loaded and 20 years older than her. The girl is a shopaholic with very expensive tastes. The house they live in is in her name and he just finished building a second home in mexico which cost over a million bucks. He's taken her to almost every vacation destination you can think of, london, rio, vegas, cruises, you name it. Would she be with this guy if it wasn't for the money? Hell no. Does that make her a sugarbaby/hooker? Hmm...

Hell my own mom is married to some old redneck dude who makes a bunch of money. He single-handedly supports my mom and has always been there to help out me, my brother, and sister financially whenever we've had any "slip-ups" (and we've had some big ones). Would she be with this dude if he didn't have all that money and share it with her and her disfunctional kids? Hell no. Does that make her a hooker? Fuck no that's my mom dude!!

It just goes to show there's a very thin line between the hobby and what we call "real life".
power of the pussy
Pussy runs everything
Pussy runs everything Originally Posted by Super Head 713
As a guy:
Money will get you through times of no pussy better than pussy will get you through times of no money.

As a girl:
Pussy will get you through times of no money...but you must be very careful unless you are giving it away.

Seems like there should be a happy arrangement there...
Somebody has money and wants pussy.
Somebody has pussy and wants money.
Whats the problem..???..Oh shit...THOSE assholes again...they fuck up everything.

L8r
r9
I love the way you worded that hun! You do have such ways of wording all sorts of things especially when you taught me how to get a guy to cum quick lol you have taught me well

As a guy:
Money will get you through times of no pussy better than pussy will get you through times of no money.

As a girl:
Pussy will get you through times of no money...but you must be very careful unless you are giving it away.

Seems like there should be a happy arrangement there...
Somebody has money and wants pussy.
Somebody has pussy and wants money.
Whats the problem..???..Oh shit...THOSE assholes again...they fuck up everything.

L8r
r9 Originally Posted by rhino9
I wouldn't mind settling with a handsome, kind, and considerate sugar daddy
Look, we all pay for pussy, the difference is how we decide to do it.

Most guys who are in these "relationships" refrain from calling their Lady a Hooker, but all you have to do is ask the simple question. "Would she be fucking me if I did not compensate her in some way". If the answer is no, then she is a Hooker.
Being married is about the same.

A mother was talking to her teenage daughter about sex, intercourse, pregnancy, birth control, etc.
The daughter asks "Mommy, is it OK to give someone a "BJ"?
The mother says "Yes, dear. It's how we get jewelery".

So, Sugar Daddy, provider, girlfriend, wife. All about the same. Pussy rules dicks and the women know it. Not complaining, it's just the way it is if you are a horny guy. Providers are probably the cheapest option, unless the lady is looking for a husband. Then the pussy flows freely, at least until marriage and kids. LOL