With or without pimps?

What's the difference if they have a pimp or not? Why do they need the pimp? Should we stay way from those with pimps?
  • Trey
  • 08-27-2012, 10:59 PM
No you should go to the ones with the pimp they are great.
Who do you recommend?
The MODs must be in a drunken state...I've seen some crazy shit posted up in the 'IPR section", two in a row!...WTF?

MODs we need you...rectify this shit please.
Nice review, bro.
Repost this in either in ML or co-ed, mike, its bound to be closed
If, i was a guy i would prefer an independent provider
What's the difference if they have a pimp or not? Why do they need the pimp? Should we stay way from those with pimps? Originally Posted by michaelsantacruz
Most, including myself prefer ladies without pimps. The whole purpose of doing this is so the lady can make money, not some guy.

Some claim they need pimps for protection from some guy taking her money or beating her up....or some other pimp.

Should we stay away from those that have pimps? Sometimes a pimp will "jack" a client for his money, especially if the client is upset with the service he has received.

Most just prefer to stay away from this situation...sooo are you a Personal Information Management Person?
Ok this should be obvious I cant stand pimps and how they are, I would never have one. Independent is the way to go!!!
+1
Ok this should be obvious I cant stand pimps and how they are, I would never have one. Independent is the way to go!!! Originally Posted by mirandalee
  • Trey
  • 08-28-2012, 09:48 AM
Truth is you just don't know for sure if they are pimped or not. If you do know avoid the pimp chicks. A good pimp (if there is such a thing) wouldn't show himself to a client. The new thing is just say you're an agency (still a pimp) and folks get all nice about it. I have a guy that will bring me some fresh nice girls from time to time never had a issue he likes to say he is an agency but he is pretty much a pimp. Girls look great delivered on time service is provided. I meet him at his car and pay him.

Pimpin is as old as the hobby. You got good and you got bad. The only stories you hear here are the bad. But I know first hand of a few here on the board that have a pimp. But then we got to start to figure out what makes a pimp a pimp and not a boy friend or just her buddy. Today as most girls here know the job of the pimp is outdated they don't need him. But don't fool yourselves the pimps are here.
COSIGN!

Ok this should be obvious I cant stand pimps and how they are, I would never have one. Independent is the way to go!!! Originally Posted by mirandalee
Truth is you just don't know for sure if they are pimped or not. Originally Posted by trey
Preach...Preacher!!!
Most providers have a pimp, SO,husband, or fuck buddy. It's no difference than us gents who have wives and SO's. All one can ask is for is no surprises during the session Yes I make no distinction btn a pimp, hubby, or SO maybe a fb might be the exception
Most providers have a pimp, SO,husband, or fuck buddy. It's no difference than us gents who have wives and SO's. All one can ask is for is no surprises during the session Yes I make no distinction btn a pimp, hubby, or SO maybe a fb might be the exception Originally Posted by Thatdude
I can kinda follow that thought process, but I think the term 'pimp' is too strong of a denotative to be so easily interchangeable with the other provided types of relationships.

If a there is a fuck buddy, then fucking is the only thing changing hands. (swapping spit??) Same goes for the hubby, SO, etc.

But doesn't having a pimp, manager, agency, etc., always require the provider to give her partial, (in worse cases, all) her earnings away?