Encounter: Alexxx

User ID: -
Date: -
Name: Alex
Phone: 701-587-3838
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/bisma...-/436615044738
City: Bismarck
State: North Dakota
Address: Near interstate
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, CG, MISH
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Red, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pictures are pretty accurate
Recommendation: Yes

She's new but apparently not to the fact she knows she's got the market cornered because there isn't shit in Bismarck let alone this state.
Worth every penny. Communication can be slow. I have setup a time and arrive and had to wait 10-20 minutes for a response. But always responds and always a great time.
The few times I have contacted her her communication was worse than miserable. When you ask her when she's available she'll respond 4 hours later then when you ask her again no response for another 4 hours and nothing can ever get set up.
This is the same situation we have in South Dakota with Anna Kate. Horrible communication at best. Sometimes it may take 1 or 2 days for a reply.. And then last-minute cancelations.. She is a little overconfident knowing the limited providers we have. When making an apt have a backup plan.. Because you never know..
So I’ve seen her a couple times. The first one was ok. The second she had me standing at her door for 2 minutes. She was high as hell almost passing out she couldn’t get the box of covers open. Probably won’t see her again unless she’s clean.
So I’ve seen her a couple times. The first one was ok. The second she had me standing at her door for 2 minutes. She was high as hell almost passing out she couldn’t get the box of covers open. Probably won’t see her again unless she’s clean. Originally Posted by Watchmejackoff
She seemed ghetto as hell in her texts as well. Every single time this woman can't set up a time when she spaces her hours and hours between responses. Her excuse is the same she has other things going on in her life besides this. She already made it a hard pass for me. Would never consider again.