URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Around Boone and bellaire area
Activities: Solid oil massage, L1, L3
Hair Length and Color: Short and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Oldest provider I’ve been with, short, medium build Asian woman. Body is wrinkly but that’s normal for her age.
Recommendation: Yes
Le spring massage has a 80 plus yr old any takers
Le spring massage has a 80 plus yr old any takers Originally Posted by greeksquad
http://www.tiktok.com/@vibin.wit.tay...06166595292462
Looks like Maria has gotten her dance card filled lately. She's the flavor or the month.
I see a lot of reviews with her saying they did bbfs. Seems like a risky disease potential with this kind of traffic?
I see a lot of reviews with her saying they did bbfs. Seems like a risky disease potential with this kind of traffic? Originally Posted by maddoxx99
Nah, no risk whatsoever. SMH
I saw no real issues with her and she looked clean. Once we were done she went straight to the shower to clean herself. I went in after and she has a hand held shower sprayer connected so she can clean herself throughly with plenty of soaps. She smelled clean the entire time. I’m not promoting you do what I did but I’m young, healthy and I washed myself appropriately afterwards. Looks like she’s been around and doing this for a long time and no complaints of men getting sick, this lady knows what she’s doing. Using protection can’t hurt you though and it’s just an additional layer of protection.
Does Soap Kill STDs?

Many people wonder, does soap kill STDs? The short answer is no. However, this does not imply that you shouldn’t aim to practice adequate hygiene practices before and after sexual activities. While soap and washing of your body and any sexual props is helpful, as using soap may help to kill some viruses or bacteria, it is not a surefire way to kill STDs. Part of the reason why soap does not kill STDs is due to the nature of how most STDs are passed or acquired.

As mentioned above, STDs are typically passed from one person to another through sexual activity, namely vaginal, anal, or oral sex. Because the transfer of fluids or transfer of infection typically happens within a relatively short, specific period during sexual activity, the STD is likely already transferred by the time someone is finished having sex. Thus, while washing off the body is helpful for cleanliness and to reduce the general spread of germs, it won’t entirely kill STDs.

However, the STD virus or bacteria appreciates the bath; it feels and smells clean afterwards and so refreshed.

After its bath it has more energy to attack your penis and nut sack!
It’s way too exotic for me … I understand that it’s cheap, but I am not sure it is my thing. I did try GGT and her sister 10 years ago. That was enough, and it was 10 years ago. I could understand if Maria had a nice body but, from what I remember from her posted photos, she is not there to compete in beauty contest. Better save some money and enjoy your time outside the US.
Yeah it’s not for everyone. I wouldn’t return unless I was in the mood for it, other then that I take care of myself and immune health and don’t do this often. Her reputation has been good for these years so she must be doing something right. Stay care and stay safe!
I wish there were more providers like her.
You had me at she ‘adjusted to me!’ Nothing like a vaginal hug and kiss! And the finish!