Date: 03/21/2024
Name: Jennifer
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Strip mall Eldridge and west little york
Activities: All the normal Kimmy activities, if you know you know…
Hair Length and Color: Very Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, stacked long black hair, very nice fake Ds I would say and skinny no ass Great attitude.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice. I take it that trips to Greece are visited then?!
So drive around Houston then with no address or phone to know where ?
  • r66
  • 03-24-2024, 07:12 AM
there is a general location which should help to avoid not driving all around Houston
there is a general location which should help to avoid not driving all around Houston Originally Posted by r66
Pay him no mind, he lives in his own little world filled with puppies, unicorns, rainbows. Unless of course, it's more than an hour away from him.
You had me at skinny
  • r66
  • 03-24-2024, 09:14 AM
I know he does, latinluvr465. Just f***ing with him since most of his posts are useless
I am pretty sure everyone knows what location I have eluded to. If not then it must not be for you.

For those of you who have geographical issues it’s K Massage…
Nice intel! I’ve seen Kimmy many times so this Jennifer sounds great.

Well… Mark Jennifer off the list. One and done. Too chatty and a bit of a fatty despite the open menu. The place is a shithole inside too. Yuck! No wonder I’ve not been back in so long. And won’t return.
Well… Mark Jennifer off the list. One and done. Too chatty and a bit of a fatty despite the open menu. The place is a shithole inside too. Yuck! No wonder I’ve not been back in so long. And won’t return. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
So drive around Houston then with no address or phone to know where ? Originally Posted by greeksquad
Yes. You must drive all around Houston. It is the optimal way to get from point A to point B.

However when searching for optimal skinny Asian milfs that can put up with you (and sometimes me), one must go from point A to B to F to D then C. E, G, H. Z. Chinatown. Kimmies. Rainbow. Pot o goldcum. J….
Originally Posted by george0516