URL / Website: NA
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Bellaire by BW8
Activities: BBBJ, DFK, rimming, CFS, anal
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Still looking solid for a MILF. Her age is really starting to show with the face and the sagging tits. But she got a nice ass and very soft skin still. Tits are nice C cup and natural.
Recommendation: Yes
Every once in a while I think about seeing her again, but for whatever reason opt for someone else. I always appreciated her approach of not really chatting much - she’s knows I’m not there to hear about what’s going on in her life - and the no haggle approach.

May have to stop by again one if these days.
Winner winner, chicken dinner.
I am tired of all this golden pussy syndrome lately.

She is a great value proposition for you degenerates.

Plus, she is actually a great fuck.

Nice review, OP, I need to check her out.

~Slice
  • Pyle1
  • 03-22-2024, 11:15 AM
Golden pussy syndrome? I am not seeing that in the reviews. I am getting tired of the golden years syndrome.
Haven’t seen her since the Clarewood Apt days; I need to change that!
Damn! I tried going Greek with her once but she said too big. Lucky bastard!
Damn! I tried going Greek with her once but she said too big. Lucky bastard! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I never got anal from her. My major problem with her, however, is scheduling. She agrees to a certain time to write me 15 minutes before the appointment that she is being late (means seeing someone else) and tries to reschedule this meeting for one or two hours later time.
I never got anal from her. My major problem with her, however, is scheduling. She agrees to a certain time to write me 15 minutes before the appointment that she is being late (means seeing someone else) and tries to reschedule this meeting for one or two hours later time. Originally Posted by asianlover17
That’s disrespectful. It takes long enough getting around Houston in traffic. Apparently her time is more valuable than yours. Hate that type of attitude in a provider when they give no value to our time. You should drill her ass deep and hard for every time she made you wait.
Bring your own towel LOL
Golden pussy syndrome? I am not seeing that in the reviews. I am getting tired of the golden years syndrome. Originally Posted by Pyle1
Is there a nursing home for providers you’re holding out on us? Lol
Bring your own towel LOL Originally Posted by ThoreXile
BYOT....a new acronym to add to the list. It needs to be put in activities

jpb