Pro-cons

So let me here what is good and bad about Texas
Texans are spelling nazis....you misspelled “Hear” with “Here.
Lol
You won't "hear" anything here, you will have to read it.
Good= great highways across wide open spaces Bad= all texans think they are a cunt hair away into breaking into NASCAR
Good= great highways across wide open spaces Bad= all texans think they are a cunt hair away into breaking into NASCAR Originally Posted by Winetaster
LOL ... Oh so true!!
Good= great highways across wide open spaces Bad= all texans think they are a cunt hair away into breaking into NASCAR Originally Posted by Winetaster
Not true.
Just ask my son's Walker and Texas Ranger.
We were just talking about this to sweet baby Jesus
Bad.=. I usually pass everyone on i35 in the right hand/slow lane.

Though one day, there was a state trooper in the slow lane doing 70. In the left lane was someone doing the same speed as the trooper with a long time of cars behind him. So when I got up to the trooper, I moved to the middle lane at 75mph and passed the trooper and the guy in the left lane and moved back into the right lane after passing the trooper.

As soon as I settled back into the slow lane, the trooper lights up red and blue, and I think to myself, so much for passing at the speed limit and signal to pull over.

The trooper changes lanes to the left and gets behind the guy that had been pacing the trooper in the left lane with the jammed up line of cars behind him. Pulls the guy over and I continue on my way.
Bad - Traffic in San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Dallas taught some of us road rage

Good - beer and the people are crazy

Lol XoXo Italia
good...HEB,Whataburger,Blue Bell,bluebonnets,the country towns

bad...the traffic
  • gc161
  • 03-18-2019, 02:14 AM
I love HEB. It reminds me of Publix.
Whataburger is hella good lol I agree with ya DallasRain....hbu fav menu item and go!!....