Science Museum Genna

Anyone seen Genna lately by the science museum area?? I know she is supposed to be a bigger girl but does she look anything like the pics she keeps posting?? Is her gut bigger than her boobs?? Lol
Lol I guess nobody else has seen her??
do you have a link to her ad?
She is like 50, her apartment smells like cat shit, she has missing teeth, the saliva she leaves on you smells like rotten teeth, she has big boobs and a big gut.

Last advertisement I seen was for return clients only, and a .35 special… it’s not worth the price of admission, I wouldn’t repeat if it were free….
do you have a link to her ad? Originally Posted by valkyra
but I've been told there are better ways to go blind
some of the links guys post ahem of women should come with a warning
"view at your own risk" would be nice

to be fair, if a lady posted link of pic's of me in lady's area err rats ditto
She is like 50, her apartment smells like cat shit, she has missing teeth, the saliva she leaves on you smells like rotten teeth, she has big boobs and a big gut.

Last advertisement I seen was for return clients only, and a .35 special… it’s not worth the price of admission, I wouldn’t repeat if it were free…. Originally Posted by bf0082
Ok now that's a description and good info. Will steer clear of her then. Thanks for the heads up.
do you have a link to her ad? Originally Posted by valkyra
here is a link, there are more. Her apartment is a dump and filled with trash/garbage.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gennifer...-571372#erotic
...the saliva she leaves on you smells like rotten teeth... Originally Posted by bf0082
The pain we inflict on ourselves for those five minutes of fun lol
Oh she’s a “Mistress” but no pain… that makes sense.
Her pics don't look bad in the ads. She looks alittle plump and curvy. I guess though she looks nothing like those pics now is what I have been hearing?? Nothing wrong with plump n curvy but I belive she is just obese and sloppy??