best mature tushes in wny

so often as a woman ages the tush is ine of the first things to go. lately i have noticed a nice trend that might make getting old as little more palatable.

i have noticed some of the most incredible rear ends on some providers that shall be classified as experienced , mature or whatever.

mature can encompass many things but just picking an arbitrary age of 35 plus of the women u have personally experienced that are from upstate ny who has the nicest tush today.

my list is as follows

1] sindi di vine
1a] naughty nikki
3] sexy gabby
4] hunter

whats ur thought guys
ElleW for sure
Tori Star.....Bent Over with her Cheeks Spread Open!
Gabby and Nikki are two I have been with and they are great
They learned that when they are cow girl they are working out lol

Squats are a good thing
ElleW's rear end is FANTASTIC
ElleW's rear end is FANTASTIC Originally Posted by EccieDon
Any end that loves to be loved is art, but ElleW does deserve special recognition.
Lee, absolutely amazing!
Tori Star.....Bent Over with her Cheeks Spread Open! Originally Posted by crazydriver98
She'll be happy to know she's 35+
Wingtown I second that Lee for Sure
Wingtown I second that Lee for Sure Originally Posted by edr1322
Add that to my list for her age or any age her tush is incredible
Kelly O and Hunter in the ROC.
Agree on Lee. Winterfun also.
i forgot batshit crazy julie.... for a woman well into her forties her ass and her body in whole is crazy insane great... every meeting with her was memorable... either absolute great or a real life horror pic..

if this woman was anywhere near sane she could be retired now but would still be in demand when she hit 60... she is so physically hot guys who know of her nuttiness might still spend a grand.... and other guys might still pass on a freebie..

if u only took physical appearance into account a first ballot hall of famer