Brillance

Any one have any info on her ? I cant find any reviews ,Thanks !.https://twitter.com/Brillia86249816
One of the nicest providers around!
Nikki and brill duo and the lord can take me
Nicki c'mon, you too?
Nikki and brill duo and the lord can take me Originally Posted by cheapo
Been there, done that, got the tee shirt and then rinsed and repeated in the morning... Didn't have to pay the piper and forgot to write the review.... will have to set something up with the two of them at the next ROC parade.....

edit add -- Brill wants to see the new additions as much as I do....
You are so so selfish...
Been there, done that, got the tee shirt and then rinsed and repeated in the morning... Didn't have to pay the piper and forgot to write the review.... will have to set something up with the two of them at the next ROC parade.....

edit add -- Brill wants to see the new additions as much as I do.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
A tip of the hat to you
Nicki c'mon, you too? Originally Posted by Frank Fucks It Right
Without a doubt.for whatever reason to date have only experienced nikki once but what a pleasure it was to see that body. While i woukd love to see the new man mades honestlyvwith her face her legs and especially her ass not sure if id even get to the breasts
You are so so selfish... Originally Posted by cale1964
lol
She's quite the mynx....loves to please....doesn't ask for handouts either...
Always enjoy time with Brill!

elg.......
Shes the talk of the town.
This Brilliance thing is getting a bit long in the tooth. Grown ass adults perpetuating this absurdity is for lack of a better word, insane.