One of our old friends...............

So.................I was at O'Hare in Chicago and who do I see in the terminal but an old friend of ours who was fond of entertaining gentlemen in suburban parking lots in her car with her mouth. After talking a few minutes we realized we were both going to be there for a couple of hours before our flights. I looked at her and said "How about it, for old times sake?" She said "Sure, if you buy dinner." We went to a family bathroom and I took down my pants as she squatted in front of me, (never touching the floor - remember - she is a hygiene freak), took it in her mouth and started what she does best. About 5 minutes in I said "I gotta have you!" She used her left hand to take off her panties as I pulled down the baby changing board and sat on it (who knew those boards could hold so much weight!). She mounted me reverse cowgirl and we pumped until we both came. She got off and licked it clean. We both cleaned up and were off to the restaurant for some dinner. After dinner and a couple of libations (she LOVES her vodka) we were heading back to our respective gates when we passed the family restroom again. I smiled at her and she shook her head. I said "Double what I used to give you?" and in we went. She squatted in front of me again and gave me a memorable BBBJ which resulted in me orgasming in her mouth. More cleanup and we were on our ways. As I was sitting on the plane it occurred to me I did not get her current number (what an idiot!) and, no, I never did ask her why she left the 'cuse.
Nice, small world eh.
That’s the best review in a while
Now that’s a review

Nicely done cip well done
With a lick after
I'm calling it......
If it is who I think it is she used to live there and her family still does
Not quite the Mile High Club but close enough,well done!
pretty sads when the beloved jimmie ...board drops ta levels far ...below ...whats even fake ...news cnn woulds report
Keeponrisin - you are correct, her family is there. She was heading to another connection and going to Eastern Europe to see more family............
I'm calling it...... Originally Posted by Frank Fucks It Right
If you're calling BS, no way. The only thing I find NOT credible is that she was wearing panties.
anyone who ...done ...believes ol bianca woulds ...juice ...a jimmie ins an airport shitter prolly done ...also ...believes hair ...plug biden aints dones gones senile
anyone who ...done ...believes ol bianca woulds ...juice ...a jimmie ins an airport shitter prolly done ...also ...believes hair ...plug biden aints dones gones senile Originally Posted by Plastic Man
You’re right a girl blowing guys in a mall parking lot has higher standards....
smokey bones lot werents aints ...the mall
So.................I was at O'Hare in Chicago and who do I see in the terminal but an old friend of ours who was fond of entertaining gentlemen in suburban parking lots in her car with her mouth. After talking a few minutes we realized we were both going to be there for a couple of hours before our flights. I looked at her and said "How about it, for old times sake?" She said "Sure, if you buy dinner." We went to a family bathroom and I took down my pants as she squatted in front of me, (never touching the floor - remember - she is a hygiene freak), took it in her mouth and started what she does best. About 5 minutes in I said "I gotta have you!" She used her left hand to take off her panties as I pulled down the baby changing board and sat on it (who knew those boards could hold so much weight!). She mounted me reverse cowgirl and we pumped until we both came. She got off and licked it clean. We both cleaned up and were off to the restaurant for some dinner. After dinner and a couple of libations (she LOVES her vodka) we were heading back to our respective gates when we passed the family restroom again. I smiled at her and she shook her head. I said "Double what I used to give you?" and in we went. She squatted in front of me again and gave me a memorable BBBJ which resulted in me orgasming in her mouth. More cleanup and we were on our ways. As I was sitting on the plane it occurred to me I did not get her current number (what an idiot!) and, no, I never did ask her why she left the 'cuse. Originally Posted by Micton
ROMEO??? LOL.
YEP ANOTHER GENTLEMAN..
I HOPE NEXT TIME SHE PISSES ON U....

BUT OF COURSE DAT COST MORE!...
XXOO ANNIE
I heared that Trojantide wuz caught postin again too! Maybe he's back....