Review: Elisa Lakes - visiting Jackson

Date: 12-17-15
Provider: Elisa Lakes
Phone: She'll provide after screeing
Email Address: elisalakesdfw@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=318402; https://www.preferred411.com/Provide...cfm?Cid=207662
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: nice hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: GFE, DFK (lots & lots of DFK), BBBJ, MPCFS
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $$$
Hair Length and Color: long auburn
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: See the stats on her ECCIE showcase. Those are accurate and the perfect description. Plus I'll say that she is incredibly sexy and sensual. Great T&A -- not too big, not too small, just right. And a very pretty young woman. I think she's just absolutely great all around. Has a few tats, but I found them to be very sexy.
Recommendation: Yes! She is amazing!!!
Saw her again today. This time for 2 hours. Not going to do another review. Just want to say that the experience was even better this time. Elisa rocks!!! I can't get enough of her and will definitely be seeing her next time she's here! I highly recommend her!
  • msguy
  • 12-18-2015, 10:46 PM
Smile Guy and I have determined that we have a lot of the same tastes and preferences in women, and I fully agree with his description and assessment of Elisa and everything that he said about her in his review. I met with Elisa tonight myself and I had a wonderful time with her.

She is total GFE, a wonderful kisser, and she was very affectionate, sensual and passionate throughout the entire time we were together, with absolutely great IOP. She seemed to be enjoying herself as much as I was enjoying being with her. This is what makes a session special for me and what I seek when meeting a lady, and Elisa had it all. My experience with her almost mirrored Smile Guy's, and his description of what an experience with her is like is much better than I could express it myself.

Elisa is leaving tomorrow morning to go back to Dallas, and doesn't know when she will be returning, but said that she may come back sometime. I highly recommend Elisa, and hope she will come back to Jackson because I would love to see her again. She was really a treat for Jackson, and especially for me