Morgantown

Who should I visit while there?
I live here, but only hobby on the road, but still keep up on the stuff around town. Well, I’ve seen KaySlay, but she hasn’t been active in a few months. I’ve talked with Tory and journey, and have been on her onlyfans. If I were going to see anyone here, they would be it. Heard Hope in Fairmont is a good time as well.
Thank you, where do Tory and journey advertise?
Journey advertises very little on Skip the games. Seems to mostly work with Tory who also advertises on there about once a week.
Hope is very very strict on her hours she works. I have not been able to catch her.
I have seen hope. She's a nice time. No outcall though so if you don't have a car, too bad.
I was in contact with "k" her ad just says txt me. She replied back like 2 hrs after I messaged her and I told her I had already made plans maybe tomorrow. Sh she calls me the next evening and asks if I would still like to see her, had a sweet voice, we made arrangements, she is in Salem about 15 min from Clarksburg, I get back to the hotel to shower and my gf showed up to surprise me. So she txted me the next day and asked if I still wanna see her, wasn't flipping out or anything, so I haven't met her yet but if I get a chance I def think she would be a good provider, at least drama free.
I was in contact with "k" her ad just says txt me. She replied back like 2 hrs after I messaged her and I told her I had already made plans maybe tomorrow. Sh she calls me the next evening and asks if I would still like to see her, had a sweet voice, we made arrangements, she is in Salem about 15 min from Clarksburg, I get back to the hotel to shower and my gf showed up to surprise me. So she txted me the next day and asked if I still wanna see her, wasn't flipping out or anything, so I haven't met her yet but if I get a chance I def think she would be a good provider, at least drama free. Originally Posted by Wetnwild6969

"k" = Kslay?