Baby Dallas

Just saw an add on skip the games for baby Dallas. Kinda seemed weird and fake to me and number diddnt look familiar. Unless I’m missing something
Just saw an add on skip the games for baby Dallas. Kinda seemed weird and fake to me and number diddnt look familiar. Unless I’m missing something Originally Posted by Razorback69

I just saw one for Angela White so yeah has to be fake!
Scams.. so crazy that people will call and go just to get fucked over.
What city was the ad in ? I'd like to let her know
Little Rock
Hey guys just to let you know I have been talking to baby Dallas and yes that actually is her posting she is just doing things a little differently now but that is actually her ad !
That’s a new number because she got rid of her old number she used to work with !
  • AgFox
  • 05-16-2020, 06:51 PM
Wild! I thought she retired.
Lost that bet...
She's retired several times and always ends up back. Cries wolf an awful lot
She's retired several times and always ends up back. Cries wolf an awful lot Originally Posted by arealone

Once you're in the family, there is no getting out!

You guys are silly lol
She did retire but things can change!
I saw her over 4 years ago for two hr session and she was great. Performed really well and I gave her a review under my old handle. She was vocal and intense And she was good natured During ass worship I was kissing her butt and when I went to lick her spider she goes Oh NO!! Not there. Lol. Aww the memories of the hobby better days.
Once you're in the family, there is no getting out!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
Actually reminds me of the old furniture store game where they're going out of business forever. And then come back. . . . .
Not quite a yr
I missed by 2 weeks! I figured she would come back before the Arkansas Derby!