Vegas video and spa

So I am straight, but sometimes I like to go to Vegas video and let a is a random guy blow me. I don't reciprocate because that's not my thing. I went in there tonight and in one of the rooms was a woman sitting by herself. I sat down on the other couch and watched the video, and took out my cock and stroked. After a few minutes I asked her if she was waiting for someone or was she by herself. She said she was here by herself. I asked her if it bothered her that I was masturbating. She said nope it doesn't bother me at all. I said that it was unusual for a woman to be in there by themselves. She said that she is a submissive to a man and as a punishment she had to come here and have sex with a random person and video it for him. Obviously no faces. She got up and locked the door and we got undressed, she turned on the video on her phone and we got to it. She told me not to come in the cover but that I had to come on her face as part of her punishment.
I have been to this place many many times over the years and nothing like this has ever happened to me before. Having sex with a perfect stranger who was not a provider and it being video for her master was really fucking hot!!!
Jealous. I probably wouldn't even have had the balls to start masturbating next to her.
I've driven by hundreds of times but know nothing about the place. I'm not letting some dude blow me but can you hook up with women there? Sounds like your encounter was a rarity, just wondering.
Well..If someone wants to suck a cock. Who Am I to deny such a cock..
MMM Tim! Great answer!

Theatrical that sounds like HOT fun!
Back in my 30's,my SO & I would go to the local adult theater in College Station Texas...they had a huge screen,like a regular theater..we would sit up front & get down & dirty...was HOT fun!!
Dallas, can you imagine the show that we could put on there!!!
Sounds like you had fun. That's one thing about getting out and about, you never know what you'll run into. I've had Trans suck mine, that was fun. I would let a guy 8f it was a group thing with at least a girl to watch or play.
I'm just gonna put this out there. If you're a guy getting blow jobs from a random guys you're not straight. Not judging just keeping it real.
So you judge someone then tell them you are not judging them.
You must be a politician.
To each his own. Get over it
So you judge someone then tell them you are not judging them.
You must be a politician.
To each his own. Get over it Originally Posted by grayturner
I agree with your statement about to each your own. But the OP made the original comment. I'm over it.
Baconman:
I don't think that things are quite so simple as that. There is a provider on stg that goes by the name Kat. She makes it very clear that she is a lesbian to the core. But she can suck and fuck a dick like there is no tomorrow. Fucking guys doesn't make her straight, any more than Dallas eating pussy makes her a lesbian. Dallas is married to a man. I've met him. She is straight, but enjoys a good pussy every now and then.
The first time a guy sucked me off, I was confused, because I thought I enjoyed that WAY too much. I came in his mouth within 30 seconds. I began to question my own sexuality. In my questioning, I came to understand that I am not romantically or even sexually attracted to men. But I also realize that men know how to suck a dick. Just like women know how to eat pussy. I'm also quite the exhibitionist. So I enjoy having people watch me getting sucked off. I have brought several providers that video place, and have enjoyed having people stand around watching us, and jacking off to us.
3 years ago, I would have said the same thing as you, but as I have become comfortable with my sexual explorations, I'm not so convinced that life is so black and white.
The purpose of my original post was all about the woman that was there. It was truly a unicorn experience. To Beelzeboss's point, it was a rarity. I respect your opinion, Baconman. I used to hold that same opinion.
And although I don't have any desire to suck a dick, I can't even rule it out as a possibility, if I were in the throws of a really hot MFM (with, say Dallas for instance) and the mood struck, and the opportunity was there... who knows.
What I really appreciate about girls like Dallas Addison_lynn, is that they love exploring their limits. And so do I.
well said theatrical.. youre one helluva fun playtiy!

btw.. i make my mine suck dick if im in mood..but thats as far as he goes..he enjoys it!
so judge me.....lol
well said theatrical.. youre one helluva fun playtiy!

btw.. i make my mine suck dick if im in mood..but thats as far as he goes..he enjoys it!
so judge me.....lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
You can do anything you want!
Baconman:
I don't think that things are quite so simple as that. There is a provider on stg that goes by the name Kat. She makes it very clear that she is a lesbian to the core. But she can suck and fuck a dick like there is no tomorrow. Fucking guys doesn't make her straight, any more than Dallas eating pussy makes her a lesbian. Dallas is married to a man. I've met him. She is straight, but enjoys a good pussy every now and then.
The first time a guy sucked me off, I was confused, because I thought I enjoyed that WAY too much. I came in his mouth within 30 seconds. I began to question my own sexuality. In my questioning, I came to understand that I am not romantically or even sexually attracted to men. But I also realize that men know how to suck a dick. Just like women know how to eat pussy. I'm also quite the exhibitionist. So I enjoy having people watch me getting sucked off. I have brought several providers that video place, and have enjoyed having people stand around watching us, and jacking off to us.
3 years ago, I would have said the same thing as you, but as I have become comfortable with my sexual explorations, I'm not so convinced that life is so black and white.
The purpose of my original post was all about the woman that was there. It was truly a unicorn experience. To Beelzeboss's point, it was a rarity. I respect your opinion, Baconman. I used to hold that same opinion.
And although I don't have any desire to suck a dick, I can't even rule it out as a possibility, if I were in the throws of a really hot MFM (with, say Dallas for instance) and the mood struck, and the opportunity was there... who knows.
What I really appreciate about girls like Dallas Addison_lynn, is that they love exploring their limits. And so do I. Originally Posted by Theatrical person
I don't care what 2 consenting adults do. I just had an issue with the I'm straight comment. But getting back to the Unicorn moment hopefully it won't be a rarity for the people of Springfield.
  • Mrust
  • 08-29-2021, 05:48 PM
I think the appropriate terminology here as far as sexuality goes is bi 😉