what is your definition of Vip?

I’m curious who thinks VIP is extra?
Or should be extra? I think VIP should be all inclusive in a rate of a provider. I believe all sessions Should be considered VIP. Everyone is very important and should be treated as so. I encourage you to feel the difference in someone who uniquely takes you on as a Vip always.
What makes a VIP session to you ? Is it hot towels & long back rubs? Or maybe taking the time to ask you how your day has been? I want to hear it? Pm me ? Talk about it ? 🙂
Your definition of VIP worked fine for me. I thought you were great.
I couldn't agree more! I visited with you once, about a year ago. And I was very pleased with the menu, and your sweet, charming personality. I wasn't on eccie at that time, so no reviews, but I would definitely recommend you darling!!
Mine was in Kansas City. You came to me in Overland Park. You didn't get close enough to me in Florida or I would have VIP'd again and again. LOL
You are a Sweetheart
all my playtimes are VIP lol

to me its just making the guy youre king

i hear good things about you!!
Grand Rising everyone (:
Thank you for the warm ness & kind words KINGS!! yes I agree Dallas Rain!!
Everyone who visits me is King and I do go out of my way to MAKE sure everyone feels appreciated and like a KING 🤴
Couldn’t agree more with the making sure everyone is appreciated. I’d even say the same for you too, ladies. Likewise should feel like VIPs because you are ones.