it's been real and it's been fun...but...

it's time for me to peace-out. I wanted to let y'all know that I'm no longer available for bookings but I will still keep my email/account active for the ladies who are in need of a reference and for gents who want to give me a heads-up that they're using me as such. Time to focus on my own rocks. I'll try to limit my hobby musings to my hobby blog, but don't give me too much shit if I come on here to cuss a bit and talk about the ethics of butt stuff.

Yikes.
Are you just done with Eccie or with providing altogether? Either way best of luck.
Are you just done with Eccie or with providing altogether? Either way best of luck. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I mean, I'm not done providing scotch, steak, and blowjobs to poor poets with man buns and boots who buy me a beer and talk real sweet at Whistlers. Never say never, etc. etc. But I am done with using my sexual energy and Pollyanna seduction techniques on hobbyists. (Nothing against those men, most of y'all are super lovely...it's just me-time.)
Excellent. Life is too fragile and short to not live it in a way that builds you up.
Again congratulations on the evolution upwards.
Hopefully love or at least quality relationships are right around the corner assuming either is what you seek.
Love? I'm looking forward to loving not having to shave my legs as often.

I'm a practical girl.
Regrets I haven't met you, you most clever of wenches. Would still enjoy hoisting a beverage with you in your hobby after life and share all sorts of exaggerations
  • Toyz
  • 04-04-2015, 08:12 PM
Love? I'm looking forward to loving not having to shave my legs as often.

I'm a practical girl. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
But you'll still shave the face, right?

Will miss your wit, charm & timely postings Jen. Best of luck in the RW.
... don't give me too much shit if I come on here to cuss a bit and talk about the ethics of butt stuff. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Ethics ain't gots nuthin' ta do wif me stickin' it in yer butt. Just spit 'r vas-o-leen.
All the best to you lovely lady. I have immensely enjoyed every opportunity I have had to spend time with you. Good karma to good people, you are one of the good people.
Best of luck in new endeavors outside of the hobby Jenns
  • tzv13
  • 04-05-2015, 04:38 PM
Good luck! Have fun and stay safe!
Best wishes Jenns.
Now I'm sad I never got to see just how much of a hipster you really are
Have fun chica MUAH xoxoxo