My apologies to COG and the conspiracy folks

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/23/politi...pie/index.html

The right wing poster boy.

Talk about opening a can of worms.
You're forgiven.
Nixon was part of a conspiracy against blacks and the Hippii?

Really?
You're forgiven. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
They can never be forgiven. It makes going to china a search for a place to live when the extent of his crimes are fully discovered.
I am truly sickened. The only redeeming fact is that it came from Nixon and the republicans because I expected it from them. Nixon had negotiated with the north Viet Namese before he was president under mining the on going negotiations. Rather than open new wounds and expose what amounted to treason (per the papers in the Johnson presidential library) by Nixon, Humphrey remained quiet for the sake of the country. A huge mistake in retrospect. Those bastards played the US.
It also shows the real reason the Iranians waited for Reagan.
Because they could get a better deal from the repubs than the dems.
No argument from me, Munchie. I agree 100%. But this type of corruption did not end with Nixon. It continues, and gets worse.
They can never be forgiven. It makes going to china a search for a place to live when the extent of his crimes are fully discovered.
I am truly sickened. The only redeeming fact is that it came from Nixon and the republicans because I expected it from them. Nixon had negotiated with the north Viet Namese before he was president under mining the on going negotiations. Rather than open new wounds and expose what amounted to treason (per the papers in the Johnson presidential library) by Nixon, Humphrey remained quiet for the sake of the country. A huge mistake in retrospect. Those bastards played the US.
It also shows the real reason the Iranians waited for Reagan.
Because they could get a better deal from the repubs than the dems.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

This story is really old news, and for CNN to characterize this as somehow being "new" is unmitigated BS. Erlichmann -- the friggin' purported source for this story -- died in 1999!!! And LBJ was a paranoid jackass who fantasized that there was a conspiracy and falsely accused Nixon of collaborating with the enemy, Masterdickmuncher. RE: your Reagan lies, Masterdickmuncher, per a dim-retard Congress' findings:

The US Senate’s 1992 report concluded that "by any standard, the credible evidence now known falls far short of supporting the allegation of an agreement between the Reagan campaign and Iran to delay the release of the hostages".

House of Representatives Investigation

The House of Representatives’ 1993 report concluded “there is no credible evidence supporting any attempt by the Reagan presidential campaign---or persons associated with the campaign---to delay the release of the American hostages in Iran”. The task force Chairman Lee Hamilton also added that the vast majority of the sources and material reviewed by the committee were "wholesale fabricators or were impeached by documentary evidence." The report also expressed the belief that several witnesses had committed perjury during their sworn statements to the committee, among them Richard Brenneke, who claimed to be a CIA agent.
I agree whiny, but I think we've got to look at Nixon's treason in "1968 dollars."

Decent thread turned into a name calling, shit throwing attack by IBIdiot.

Just imagine what kind of explosion we'd have from him if Nixon would also have been a slave owner!
Nixon was a commie.
I agree whiny, but I think we've got to look at Nixon's treason in "1968 dollars."

Decent thread turned into a name calling, shit throwing attack by IBIdiot.

Just imagine what kind of explosion we'd have from him if Nixon would also have been a slave owner!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You only think so because it's an established fact that you are partial to perpetuating lib-retard lies and deceit, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Are you saying Nixon WAS a slave owner, IBIdiot?

You're sure defending him like he was.

Or are you defending his treason for another reason?
Are you saying Nixon WAS a slave owner, IBIdiot?

You're sure defending him like he was.

Or are you defending his treason for another reason?
You'd be lying and misrepresenting again, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You were called a liar, and the nonsense Masterdickmuncher posted was exposed as deceit and lies, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Typical IBIdiot broken record response.

Oh well. I gave you a chance, chicken dick.

You'd be the one repeating yourself over and over and over and over and over again.

Typical IBIdiot broken record response.

Oh well. I gave you a chance, chicken dick.

You'd be the one repeating yourself over and over and over and over and over again.

It's not a lie to expose you for the liar you are, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Where's the lie in what I posted?

That you repeat yourself over and over and over again?

(Psst ... now's the time when you repeat yourself, chicken dick!)

LMAO!
Where's the lie in what I posted?

That you repeat yourself over and over and over again?

(Psst ... now's the time when you repeat yourself, chicken dick!)

LMAO!
You have about 27,000 lies posted you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: pick one, you dumb SOB.