SPOT ON!

“The central point that emerges from our research is that economic elites and organized groups representing business interests have substantial independent impacts on US government policy, while mass-based interest groups and average citizens have little or no independent influence.”

“When a majority of citizens disagrees with economic elites and/or with organized interests, they generally lose.”

“In the United States, our findings indicate that the majority does not rule–at least not in the causal sense of actually determining policy outcomes.”

“The preferences of the average American appear to have only a minuscule, near-zero, statistically non-significant impact upon public policy.”

- See more at: http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2014....FxQ2x2Qv.dpuf
I actually find it amazing that I agree with you on this. But then again it also is completely true REGARDLESS of which party is in control. We've had the best government money can buy for a long time.
I actually find it amazing that I agree with you on this. But then again it also is completely true REGARDLESS of which party is in control. We've had the best government money can buy for a long time. Originally Posted by chefnerd
Yea I know, Ozombie... I can't believe it either.
Obviously you are clueless regarding who I actually am. And is NOT an Ozombie.
“The central point that emerges from our research is that economic elites and organized groups representing business interests have substantial independent impacts on US government policy, while mass-based interest groups and average citizens have little or no independent influence.”
- See more at: http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2014....FxQ2x2Qv.dpuf Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Just look at the Federal Reserve.
That's run by foreign banks.
Just look at the Federal Reserve.
That's run by foreign banks. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Never heard that one before... Just out of curiosity, which foreign banks run the Federal Reserve and how many members of the Board of Governors do they appoint?
Obviously you are clueless regarding who I actually am. And is NOT an Ozombie. Originally Posted by chefnerd
Come on, you have never defended a conservative position... Just like I have never defended a Democratic position... but we can agree on my OP?
Why not just keep calling him names? Or apologize for fucking things up again...
His handle is a acronym for clueless.
Obviously you are clueless regarding who I actually am. And is NOT an Ozombie. Originally Posted by chefnerd
Of course we are clueless who you "actually" are.......as you are clueless regarding who we "actually" are.....

In your opinion is Obama taking this country in the right or wrong direction ?
Come on, you have never defended a conservative position... Just like I have never defended a Democratic position... but we can agree on my OP? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Ever think that I'm here for entertainment and I might just be playing with your mind?
  • CJ7
  • 05-11-2014, 10:25 AM
Ever think that I'm here for entertainment and I might just be playing with your mind? Originally Posted by chefnerd

I might just be playing with your mind?

that'll take all of 5 seconds
Of course we are clueless who you "actually" are.......as you are clueless regarding who we "actually" are.....

In your opinion is Obama taking this country in the right or wrong direction ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I would say mostly the wrong direction, but I don't think Romney would have been much better. Just a different group of special interest pulling his leash. Been a long time since the choice on the ballot was "Who do I think is the lesser screw-up?".

In your opinion is Obama taking this country in the right or wrong direction ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Way to go, Whirlyturd. You and Slobbrin just can't help insulting others for no reason, can you?
HAHAHA...........YOU ARE FUCKED UP !

I agree with Chefnerd that we don't "actually" know who he is...and you accuse me of throwing insults around ????

You are a fool....and that IS an insult within a fact !

Way to go, Whirlyturd. You and Slobbrin just can't help insulting others for no reason, can you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider