Slick Willy's childhood home burned, arson suspected

News reports say that Slick Willy Clinton's childhood home was burned as a result of suspected arson. Bet that will bring a tear to Lil Cotex's eyes ! Mebbe if they catch the arsonist, they'll find he was a loyal member of the Dindu Nuffin / blackliesmatter clique and , when interviewed by the media as to why he did it, spews those famous, Slick Willy lines of " I did NOT... "
  • DSK
  • 12-26-2015, 10:56 AM
News reports say that Slick Willy Clinton's childhood home was burned as a result of suspected arson. Bet that will bring a tear to Lil Cotex's eyes ! Mebbe if they catch the arsonist, they'll find he was a loyal member of the Dindu Nuffin / blackliesmatter clique and , when interviewed by the media as to why he did it, spews those famous, Slick Willy lines of " I did NOT... " Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I do wonder what the motive is. Perhaps it is a cry for attention by Bill and Hillary so they can blame a vast right wing conspiracy and let Hillary play the victim.
They should have tied Hillary to a pole before they lit the fuse.
Wow.
Wow. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Wow, that's all you got, Wow? Donald Trump will help our great Warriors ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuvNOAutrBc
The report I saw/heard stated there was graffiti inside in the area where it started.
I guess Trump hired the wrong interior decorators again.

Either that or maybe people really don't like him outside of the white supremacist movement.
  • DSK
  • 12-27-2015, 11:42 AM

Either that or maybe people really don't like him outside of the white supremacist movement. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He actually has tremendous support through all sectors of society. His momentum is overwhelming his low energy competitors. His is running an incredibly successful campaign - no one is close in his cost/support ratio.

He has spent less and received more support than anyone by far.
He actually has tremendous support through all sectors of society. His momentum is overwhelming his low energy competitors. His is running an incredibly successful campaign - no one is close in his cost/support ratio.

He has spent less and received more support than anyone by far. Originally Posted by DSK
If he is elected you better learn how to speak Farsi, as if he gets a good deal real estate bid he will sell the country.

He has spent less and received more support than anyone by far. Originally Posted by DSK
Well, I wouldn't dismiss YouRong ... he's expended by far the least amount of energy and receives more than his share of taxpayer's support!!!!

Frees him up to look for endangered salamanders in Barton Creek.

Either that or maybe people really don't like him outside of the white supremacist movement. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

If he is elected you better learn how to speak Farsi, as if he gets a good deal real estate bid he will sell the country. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
  • DSK
  • 12-27-2015, 03:20 PM
If he is elected you better learn how to speak Farsi, as if he gets a good deal real estate bid he will sell the country. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If he gets an exceptional deal for our "exceptional" country, then as long as he chops up the money with me getting my fair share, I'll live through it.
  • DSK
  • 12-27-2015, 03:22 PM
Well, I wouldn't dismiss YouRong ... he's expended by far the least amount of energy and receives more than his share of taxpayer's support!!!!

Frees him up to look for endangered salamanders in Barton Creek. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You mean when he isn't exploiting trafficked Mexican hookers?
You mean when he isn't exploiting trafficked Mexican hookers? Originally Posted by DSK
Yes, and those he claims to be from Mexico because they have brown skin.