My time in Germany is up

With much sadness, I'm reporting that my time in Germany has come to an end.

I've really tried my best to capture the Stuttgart scene. I hope that my reviews were helpful, if not entertaining.

I think I'm an amateur. In my opinion, the real Germany expert is KosherCowboy.

I tried multiple sources for entertainment.

Brothels: Eve-Paris
Firma Schiller
Red Light District: DreiFarbenHaus
Edelweiss
ErosCenter C33 - Leonardstrasse
FKK Club: Paradise

In three months, I smashed 22 girls, and a few of those girls, multiple times.

Bulgarian: 1
Colombian: 1
French: 1
German: 1
Italian: 1
Polish - 1
Romanian: 10
Russian: 5
Slovakian: 1

Hopefully, my company will send me back to Germany.

The question for me now is what am I going to do?

There are a few good girls back in US, but they are very expensive compared to what available in Germany.

I think I'm going to slow down. I won't retire, but I'm going to save my money in case I come back to Germany.

I think I'm an amateur. In my opinion, the real Germany expert is KosherCowboy.

There are a few good girls back in US, but they are very expensive compared to what available in Germany. Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
We are all amateurs in GER, we just gain experience in time and find our niche. I hope you get back here soon too. I understand your pain heading home. On the way back from the NRW to Frankfurt today we drove on the A3 Motorway and it went right past the airport. For miles ( km) I could see the planes all lined up approaching ( lucky souls) and off to the right and left I saw departing planes ( unlucky souls) taxiing to the runways or taking off. I have 6 more days and Lord knows how many more booked thru April yet it was still depressing to see that fucking airport as I know in 6 days I will be transported back to hell. Pussy Prison USA

and yes, although there is quality in the USA sticker prices start at minimum $350/$400 for anything good. Fucking bullshit. An airline ticket for me now is $700-$800 return in premium economy. Zero logic in ever paying for ' good pussy' in the USA.

You provided the board w a great set of reviews full of fun and facts; good writing style too.

Perhaps you shall be rewarded with a link in your email for your viewing pleasure of one of my Queens doing what she does best.

Contributors get rewarded.

Kosher, do you remember a character whose byline was "I'm going to f*ck myself to death?" Mr. blackbird_nevermore, I salute you, and may your attempts to "fuck yourself to death" only fail at the latter part.
Kosher, do you remember a character whose byline was "I'm going to f*ck myself to death?" Mr. blackbird_nevermore, I salute you, and may your attempts to "fuck yourself to death" only fail at the latter part. Originally Posted by aka Mike Hammer
Can not recall or I am too tired to have any brain capacity. I am on day 7 of 13 now and have done 19 sessions so far, 3 on 5 days and 2 on 2 days. 23 girls in total as 4 sessions were doubles or as they say here trios...

I am not sure if I will take tomorrow off and go here
https://www.taunus-therme.de/?Willkommen

or go to a brothel instead, or both. Most likely I will go fuck my little indy girl than go to the taunus above, recharge for the last 5 days...

I second the salute of the reviews and efforts and great contributions that our blackbird has flown over and dropped on us flying several missions the last month...

Luckily for him sounds like work covered his overhead; I would be curious to find out a total amount of Euros spent on girls that would include entry fees as well as transport to and from the venues be it the straßenbahn, S-Bahn, U-Bahn, taxis and buses.

I shall also congratulate him on a successful trip that did not include a visit to an Apotheke or doctor's office
Kosher, do you remember a character whose byline was "I'm going to f*ck myself to death?" Mr. blackbird_nevermore, I salute you, and may your attempts to "fuck yourself to death" only fail at the latter part. Originally Posted by aka Mike Hammer
Thank you, brother. Hopefully I can return soon, and I’ll try harder next time. :P
Can not recall or I am too tired to have any brain capacity. I am on day 7 of 13 now and have done 19 sessions so far, 3 on 5 days and 2 on 2 days. 23 girls in total as 4 sessions were doubles or as they say here trios...

I am not sure if I will take tomorrow off and go here
https://www.taunus-therme.de/?Willkommen

or go to a brothel instead, or both. Most likely I will go fuck my little indy girl than go to the taunus above, recharge for the last 5 days...

I second the salute of the reviews and efforts and great contributions that our blackbird has flown over and dropped on us flying several missions the last month...

Luckily for him sounds like work covered his overhead; I would be curious to find out a total amount of Euros spent on girls that would include entry fees as well as transport to and from the venues be it the straßenbahn, S-Bahn, U-Bahn, taxis and buses.

I shall also congratulate him on a successful trip that did not include a visit to an Apotheke or doctor's office Originally Posted by KosherCowboy
I’ll send you a PM on the financials. If you’re interested, send me a PM. I’ll share this info with those who have contributed positively to the forums.
I found another place to go try out and see if I can't make it there if not on the next trip. It is a lower end facility than the brand name FKKs and the girls offer great services for fair prices. It is full of Latinas; all from South America mainly.

http://sky-saunaclub.com/index.php/home-sky.html

My German friends ( one who is my guide/driver) all report that several girls AO there but they have trouble talking to them which for me is great as I can yap in Spanish to them. Only 35e entry, why not. If it sucks hop in the car and off to another place

This country is great. Keep Germany great

Well, I certainly can say you did your part, maybe one day I will see you over here. About 14 of us are meeting up at Sakura the end of this month if anyone is in Germany...