Review: (Germany) Antonia, Romanian spinner, Firma Schiller, Stuttgart

Date: 09-30-2019
Name: Antonia
Contact Info: 0152-27937944
URL / Website: http://firma-schiller-sex.de/girls/1304
General Area: Paulinenstr. 49a

If you are using Public Transportation, you can take the S Bahn. S1, S2 and S3 will take you there. You will need to get off at the Feuersee or Rotebuhlplatz exits.

Or depending where you are, you can also take the U Bahn. Or you can get off at the Rotebuhlplatz Stadtmitte exit (U2, U4, U11, U14, U34).

If you have Google Maps on your cell phone, you can literally walk to the place in like two or three minutes from the subway station.
Activities: LFK, foreplay, DATY, cowgirl, missionary, massage
Session Length: 1 Hour
Fee: 50 Euros
Hair Length and Color: Long, dark brown hair that came to the middle of her back.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: When you look at her pictures, she looks sweet and innocent. She doesn’t look so innocent in person.

The photos of her body are definitely accurate. Her face looks better than the pics, but in real life, she’s not smiling.

She doesn’t give the illusion of being warm and friendly. She’s not rude, but perhaps a bit aloof.

Her body is amazing. She’s about 5 feet tall, and can’t weigh over 100 pounds. She’s a true spinner.. She used to be a gymnast. She had the V shape body, and there’s no fat on her. Everything is firm.

Her butt and tits are big on her small frame. To me, she reminds me of the hot, stuck up cheerleader in high school. She has an A cup with huge, puffy nipples that are sensitive and beg to be sucked on.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn. She makes my schiller firmer.