Name: Jaylowe
User ID:: Jaylowe
Phone: 214-462-8834
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Plano/Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Plano near 15th and 75
Activities: Eclipse gazing, Mexican restaurant, Kohl's shopping, the park again, shower, baby oil, BBBJ, kissing, ball licking and sucking (with vibrator), deep body touching and hugging, missionary (mish), titty sucking, neck licking, Lazy Dog/Prone, zoning out, reverse cowgirl (RCG), and the longest cowgirl ride in history. Guinness book of world records.
Hair Length and Color: Blonde and brunette. Long.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Sexy Latina and Native Apache mixed MILF woman.
Recommendation: Yes
Wtf
Wtf Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
My thoughts exactly, enough already
Sounds like you had a good Eclipse day. Write the review the way you want, and leave it put to us to read it or not. She sounds like a freak and hell of a good time.
Sounds like you had a good Eclipse day. Write the review the way you want, and leave it put to us to read it or not. She sounds like a freak and hell of a good time. Originally Posted by BoneHome777
I would agree.
I just hope this works out for you… because you are whipped to the highest degree of pussytivity!
Hey, do you know when I see some pics for her. Thanks
I just hope this works out for you… because you are whipped to the highest degree of pussytivity! Originally Posted by 7aurelius
Yes he is.
I’m ashamed to say but I’ve been where the OP has been and it NEVER turns out good. She is pay for play and when you catch feelings, which it seems like the OP has, we the CLIENT, always loses. Be Careful and Happy Hobbying.
"That was my first time on Cedar Springs and Jaylowe noticed all the strange alphabet community people walking around."

Cool. Peace brother.
  • BLM69
  • 04-09-2024, 12:23 PM
Hey, do you know when I see some pics for her. Thanks Originally Posted by donseenu
X2
I heard the eclips gives blue pill like powers
I just hope we’re all invited to the wedding.
DathBane1986, Aonegonex (The guy who sneaks pictures of women), 7aurelius, and the rest of you dudes are completely clueless with all the "L" word nonsense and "whipped" rubbish. It's comical at best. You guys can't seem to comprehend the concept of having a good time without bringing your "feelings" into situations and shit. It's crazy. No, I'm not "whipped, "I don't believe in the "L" word or any of that fairy tale shit. You dudes are the same ones who are married with children on these websites. I'm not the one who has "fallen" for a woman. The majority of these other women on these websites either won't see me, they are too difficult to schedule with, or they give 30% performance and it turns out boring. When I go to someone who actually gives me a good time and makes me feel relaxed, it's suddenly a problem. None of you make any sense. The entire purpose of meeting the women on these websites is to have a good time. Instead, you all try to ridicule guys who actually found someone to have a good time with. I'm single and not married like most of you. I can see who I want to see and when I would like to see them. All of you so-called men are so obsessed with feelings, and emotions and shit. That's why women can easily delude you. I don't get involved in any emotions or relationships. It's not for me. Dath Bane, that's your problem. Not mine.
Yet your response is emotional as heck, enjoy yourself good Sir.